06. How to Hold On [00:03:38]
07. La La Love You [00:02:50]
08. Thank God She's Not Pretty [00:03:54]
09. When You Know [00:03:20]
10. Suzie's Back in Town [00:03:35]
11. Valentine's Song [00:02:25]
12. The Last Time I Got High [00:02:36]
13. Give It Back [00:02:53]
I’m a country girl but I live with the city folk, my heart still lies amidst the fields in deepest darkest Suffolk where I was born but my love affair with London has been going strong for 5 years now and shows no sign of relenting.
I was two years old when Paul Simon’s Graceland was released, and when I went running into the house to tell my Mum I had diamonds on the soles of my shoes, she thought I was a child genius; I then told her that the biggest kick I’d ever got was doing a thing called the crocodile rock and that I’d seen Lucy in the sky with Darren…not diamonds, and she saw a theme developing.
When I was 13 I forgot all this, dyed my hair red and started listening to Sleeper, Sneaker Pimps and Roni Size; I tagged along with my older brother and his friends and we went to raves, losing ourselves in drum’ n bass and spending the wee small hours listening to Portishead to recover.
When I was 14 a guy I liked asked me if I liked Beth Orton, I’d never heard her music but said “yes”, because I thought It was the right answer; he took me to a gig and I fell in love with her. Various heartbreak ensued and a few years passed when I came back around to my Mum’s old records. My parents split up when I was 5 and my Dad left behind his Beatles record collection; I’ve been making sense of life through music ever since.
Songs do it for me; I don’t care if it’s Pop, Heavy metal, Country, electronica…it’s the heart of the song I’m after. Apart from music I like bike rides, real ale and cowboys.
See you on the road,
Lotte x
1. http://www.lastfm.ru/music/Lotte+Mullan
2. http://www.discogs.com/artist/Lotte+Mullan
3. http://twitter.com/lottemullan
WebSite: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plain-Jane-Lotte-Mullan/dp/B004X5JZ7M
Another extremely talented singer/songwriter, Lotte releases her debut album; Plain Jane on 30th January.
A film of her life story and her life experiences in the music business so far has been commissioned by Elton John and David Furnish’s film company “Gnomeo and Juliet” She also has her version of “It Must Be Love” being usied on the current “Love Film” ad.
A single; “I’m Alright with Me” will be released mid February and she will be undertaking promotion around the release including, gigs and preparing for supporting Albert Hammond on his upcoming tour of the UK.
Lotte Mullan - singer, songwriter
Alex Reeves - Drums/shaky stuff/stomping/backing vocals/inappropriate jokes
Simon Johnson - Bass/cool guitar stuff/backing vocals/ calming influence
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 17 КБ / Просмотров 20 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  100.95 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1