Статистика раздачи
Размер: 340.66 МБ | | Скачали: 1
Сидеров: 3  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Cold Driven - Steel Chambers

Жанр: Alternative & Nu-metal / Modern Rock
Страна: Canada (Armstrong, British Columbia)
Год издания диска: 2007
Издатель (лейбл): Catch 23 Records
Номер по каталогу: 830159000831
Аудио кодек: APE (*.ape)
Тип рипа: image+.cue+scans
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 01:11:09
Источник (релизер): Lionua [MeTaLMaDNeSS.TeaM]
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да All Scans (300 dpi)

Треклист:

01. Steel Chambers
02. Heavier than Heaven
03. Hide and Seek
04. Cries Become the Silence
05. We Carry On
06. Sweet Lies
07. Cruel Intentions
08. I Stand Corrupted
09. The Crutch
10. Worthy Among Worthless
11. March Out of Line
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 5 from 4. May 2009

EAC extraction logfile from 1. November 2010, 18:25

Cold Driven / Steel Chambers

Used drive  : PHILIPS SPD2414T   Adapter: 2  ID: 0

Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction                      : 6
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000

Used output format : Internal WAV Routines
Sample format      : 44.100 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo

TOC of the extracted CD

Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  4:18.61 |         0    |    19410
        2  |  4:18.61 |  4:15.01 |     19411    |    38536
        3  |  8:33.62 |  3:44.44 |     38537    |    55380
        4  | 12:18.31 |  4:29.45 |     55381    |    75600
        5  | 16:48.01 |  4:29.04 |     75601    |    95779
        6  | 21:17.05 |  4:00.74 |     95780    |   113853
        7  | 25:18.04 |  4:08.58 |    113854    |   132511
        8  | 29:26.62 |  4:03.17 |    132512    |   150753
        9  | 33:30.04 |  4:10.45 |    150754    |   169548
       10  | 37:40.49 |  4:41.67 |    169549    |   190690
       11  | 42:22.41 |  5:08.11 |    190691    |   213801

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename C:\Users\Lionua\Desktop\Cold Driven - Steel Chambers.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Range quality 100.0 %
     Copy CRC 690F0234
     Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track  1  not present in database
Track  2  not present in database
Track  3  not present in database
Track  4  not present in database
Track  5  not present in database
Track  6  not present in database
Track  7  not present in database
Track  8  not present in database
Track  9  not present in database
Track 10  not present in database
Track 11  not present in database

None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database

End of status report
Код:
REM GENRE Hard Rock
REM DATE 2007
REM DISCID 730B220B
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v0.99pb5"
PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
TITLE "Steel Chambers"
FILE "Cold Driven - Steel Chambers.ape" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "Steel Chambers"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Heavier Than Heaven"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 04:18:61
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "Hide And Seek"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 08:33:62
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "Cries Become The Silence"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 12:18:31
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "We Carry On"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 16:48:01
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "Sweet Lies"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 21:17:05
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "Cruel Intentions"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 25:18:04
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "I Stand Corrupted"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 29:26:62
  TRACK 09 AUDIO
    TITLE "The Crutch"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 33:30:04
  TRACK 10 AUDIO
    TITLE "Worthy Among Worthless"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 37:40:49
  TRACK 11 AUDIO
    TITLE "March Out Of Line"
    PERFORMER "Cold Driven"
    INDEX 01 42:22:41
.. .. .. .... .. ..Cold Driven was formed in early, 2005 by founding member’s vocalist Billy Nickell, bassist Dennis Nickell, guitarist Shane Bouthillier and guitarist Ben Bouthillier’s mutual passion for creating unique and original music. With the rock solid foundation of this band being brothers they recorded their debut album, “Set In Stone” (2005) and established themselves as a fresh new force in music, that revealed a multi-faceted group which thrives on creative exploration and escape. .. .. With the nationwide release of “Steel Chambers” (2007), Cold Driven further reinforced their distinctive sound. On the strength of those songs, and extensive touring across Canada in 2008, CD pushed their first single “Heavier Than Heaven” to number 51 on the Canadian rock charts, solidifying a strong fan base across the country. The year also brought the band a top 5 winning slot in the Vancouver Fox 99.3 Seeds competition. .. .. With recent changes to the band, CD looked to drummer and longtime friend Jeremy McLachlan from their hometown of Armstrong, B.C. to become their fifth and final member. With the core of the band together they now have their sights set on recording an explosive third record with producer Danny Craig from platinum recording artists Default. .. .. Cold Driven has shared the stage with: Default, Thornley, The Veer Union, State Of Shock, Corb Lund, Danko Jones, and Sam Roberts. .. .. .. .. ..All booking/promotion inquiries regarding Cold Driven should be directed to:.. ....Indie Skies Entertainment .... .. Dennis Nickell.. ..indieskies@colddriven.com.. .. .. Tel: 250-549-0674 .. .. ..For public relations and media inquiries regarding Cold Driven please contact:.. ....Strut Entertainment.... .. Nicola Krishna.. ..nicola@strutentertainment.com.. .. .. Samantha Pickard.. ..samantha@strutentertainment.com.. .. .. Tel: 416.861.0387 .. .. .. ...... .. “Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.” ..
Cold Driven is BACK, with their brand new release Steel Chambers. Cold Driven brings the same Heavy Attitude and Guitar Riffs that has made Cold Driven rise above the rest of the pack.

Steel Chambers offers eleven brand new tracks from Cold Driven. Every track has been fantastically engineered to give the highly polished sound that I would say now is accustom to Cold Driven. After listening to this album I am highly debating if I should make the four hour trek down to Toronto from Kingston to check these guys out live.

The title track is the first song that starts off Steel Chambers. “Steel Chambers” is a theatrical sounding song. The song starts off a little slow with a soothing deep Cold Driven style sound. One major aspect of the song that stands out to me is the string instruments that plays in the background. The sound of the String instruments really gives the “Steel Chambers” its Theatrical sound.

“Heavier Than Heaven” follows “Steel Chambers”. This is one my favourable songs off of “Steel Chambers”. The Opening Guitar riff invites your ears right into listening to the song. The riff leads right into the finely polished vocals in the song. The deep sounding drums are truly the backbone to the song. The drums are played livelier in this song than “Steel Chambers”, also the drums and guitars work perfectly together in this song. There is a small twenty second guitar riff that is played around the two minute mark in the song that deserves a mention in this review. The riff is stands out to me because of the speed of the riff, and how the higher tone of the riff really stands out from the rest of the song. The ending of the song finishes off strongly, pretty much imitating the starting strength of the song.

“We Carry On” shows a softer side of Cold Driven. The string bar picking that is played at the start of the song is an instant hook into the song. I can’t skip past the song without listening to the opening riff. The riff is small but it is excellent. A nice added touch to the opening of the song is the added sound of the piano; the piano is also played throughout the song. Another large characteristic additive to the song is the string instruments that are quietly played in the background of the song. Cold Driven also adds their Heavy Metal sound in parts of the song, just to make insure their fans that they haven’t gone soft on them. The song finishes out with the same riff that is played at the start of the song.

“Sweet Lies” to me is the instrumental guitar mix of Rob Zombie and older Metallica. I imagine people will argue with me on that one but these are two bands that first some to my mind when I listen to the song. Even throughout the song Metallica is wildly visible to me. This song would come second in my choice of my three favourite songs off of the album. During the song I find myself not really listening to the lyrics at all and just listening to the instruments instead.

For all instrumental Metal fans this album is a must have, to pick up your copy of Steel Chambers visit their website at
http://www.partyinkingston.com/music/reviews/colddriven2.html
Billy Nickell - vocals
Dennis Nickell - vocals/bass
Ben Bouthillier - guitar
Shane Bouthillier - guitar
eremy McLachlan - drums
#777#777
Внимание! {20.01.2011}{10:50}
Раздача обновлена (Удалена папка Promo)
Извините. Обновите торрент, пожалуйста!
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.86 КБ / Просмотров 56 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  340.66 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1