Catalog#: n/a
Продолжительность: 00:18:52
Трэклист:

01. Polly Got Away
02. DiscoHeadphones
03. Hey
04. Burnt Out Sunday
05. Awake In My Armes
"Very little in music excites me more than a fiery vocals coming from a bad girl. Think Polly Jean Harvey, Joan Jett, etc. That sense of angst, so true, so guttural can often draw you in and make the listener feel her presence, her pain, her desires. We have that here in spades..." - Billy Suede, The Boy with the Thorn in His Side

Clinical Trials is the electro-grunge offspring of Somer Bingham, a self-produced musician whose sun-drenched childhood in boring but beautiful Florida did nothing to quell her inner angst. She migrated north to seek bleaker pastures, finding trouble in the big city before eventually settling in Brooklyn, NY.

Music came after severe heartbreak left her bitter, without purpose, and in search of the most extravagant and difficult means of making her ex jealous, i.e. by becoming a rock star.

The sound of Clinical Trials is influenced by Nirvana, Patti Smith, PJ Harvey, Ladytron, Sonic Youth, Depeche Mode, Ayn Rand, long walks on an imaginary beach, and Russian literature. Bingham's sonic goal is to meld her unhealthy Kurt Cobain obsession with dirty synthesizers and distorted beats - and she finds success on the debut EP "In the Wake of the Digital Afterlife," which was digitally released on January 1, 2010.

Bingham is now joined by Cici Harrison on the drums, forming an all-female grungy live show that proves why duos are just so hot right now.

credits

released 01 January 2010

Mixed by Mark Damian at Trig Media. Engineered by Dan Huron (tracks 1, 2, 5), Brian Speaker (track 4), Mike DiSanto (cellos & vocals for track 2). Cello on tracks 2 & 5 by Emily Hope Price. Backing vocals & claps on "Hey" by Dan Huron. All live drums by Mark Damian. Produced by Somer Bingham. Mastered by TJ Lipple.
Код:
[url=http://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2012/1118/a3/092df5031d12ac6c14df88db4417aea3.png][img]http://i47.fastpic.ru/thumb/2012/1118/a3/092df5031d12ac6c14df88db4417aea3.jpeg[/img][/url]
Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-

Path: ...\Clinical Trials - In the Wake of the Digital Afterlife (2010) - FLAC

01 -=- 01 - Polly Got Away.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
02 -=- 02 - DiscoHeadphones.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
03 -=- 03 - Hey.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
04 -=- 04 - Burnt Out Sunday.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
05 -=- 05 - Awake in My Arms.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

Summary 100,00% CDDA

#777Label: n/a
Catalog#: n/a
Продолжительность: 00:21:00
Трэклист:

01. Whip It
02. American Girl
03. Sweet Machine
04. White Fence
05. Animal
06. Warpaint
Clinical Trials' latest effort, "Bleed Me" is a dark detour into the fringe regions of rock music. Challenging and balls-out, these new creations have been birthed bloody and wailing, fueled by punk, tinged with sexuality, yet still dangerously charming. From the first explosion of brass coupled with pummeling tom-heavy beats on "Whip It," to the deceptively poppy "American Girl," where dark synth textures bear counterweight to a danceable soca beat, “Bleed Me” is the most menacing type of thrill ride.

Bass-heavy, slow-driving verses give way to a wall of grunge guitars ("Sweet Machine"); hauntingly simple, nursery rhyme-like melodies dissipate into echoes of static and dying feedback (“White Fence”); nihilstic punk shouts soar over surf rock drums (“Animal”). The album oozes an intoxicating dysphoria. It breeds in a world of angst. It might leave you with a sense of nostalgic depression, or a reckless desire for self-destruction, perhaps even a chaotic urge to go out and smash little bunnies.

The EP was produced and mixed by the founding member of Clinical Trials, Somer Bingham, who also performs a wide range of duties in the live setting; playing bass & guitar simultaneously, triggering samples, and, of course, alternating between a disaffected sultriness and desperate, screaming vocals. She is now joined by bandmate Caryn Havlik, whose unstoppable energy & forcefulness in the kit-crushing department are a winning match for Bingham’s live intensity.

credits

released 03 August 2011

Tracks 1, 3 and 4 recorded at Tainted Blue Studio. Engineered by Tessa Gencarelli & Recording Connection engineers. Special thanks to Sax.

Tracks 2, 5 and 6 recorded at Ground Control Studio and engineered by Murray Trider.

All songs written & performed by Somer Bingham. Drums by Cici Harrison. Produced & mixed by Somer Bingham. Mastered by TJ Lipple.

Very special thanks to those who made these recordings possible: Brendan Snow, Donna Rizzo, Remy Steiner, Bess Rothenberg, Olivia Lee, Greta Pemberton, Joan Rizzo, Michelle Harrison, Patricia Clancy, Helena Ngo, Helen & Charlie Bingham, Erica Warren, Mimi Ferraro, Abe Dolinger.
Код:
[url=http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2012/1118/06/41d7ad9ee0900b0ff2c3f14c633fa406.png][img]http://i48.fastpic.ru/thumb/2012/1118/06/41d7ad9ee0900b0ff2c3f14c633fa406.jpeg[/img][/url]
[pre]AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-

Path: ...\Clinical Trials - Bleed Me (2011) - FLAC

01 -=- 01 - Whip It.flac -=- CDDA (99%)
02 -=- 02 - American Girl.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
03 -=- 03 - Sweet Machine.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
04 -=- 04 - White Fence.flac -=- CDDA (99%)
05 -=- 05 - Animal.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
06 -=- 06 - Warpaint.flac -=- CDDA (99%)

Summary 99,50% CDDA

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.76 КБ / Просмотров 8 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  265.5 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1