Треклист:

01. The Show Must Go On [Queen with Elton John]
02. Under Pressure (Rah Mix) [Queen with David Bowie]
03. Barcelona [Freddie Mercury with Montserrat Caballe]
04. Too Much Love Will Kill You
05. Somebody To Love [Queen with George Michael]
06. You Don't Fool Me
07. Heaven For Everyone
08. Las Palabras De Amor (The Words Of Love)
09. Driven By You [Brian May]
10. Living On My Own [Freddie Mercury]
11. Let Me Live
12. The Great Pretender [Freddie Mercury]
13. Princes Of The Universe
14. Another One Bites The Dust [Queen with Wyclef Jean] - mono
15. No-One But You (Only The Good Die Young)
16. These Are The Days Of Our Lives
17. Thank God It's Christmas
3x Greatest Hits CD featuring 2011 Digital Remaster | TT > 217:07 minutes | Label: Universal Music Japan | Catalogue # UICY-75044
Queen's "Greatest Hits," "Greatest Hits II," and "Greatest Hits III" are reissued in a triple box set! All tracks features 2011 remastering. Japanese editions exclusively feature the high-fidelity SHM-CD format. This is limited release for a year from the release date and contains a Brian May "Red Special" guitar figure and its guitar stand.
Queen's The Platinum Collection collection places the group's three previously released Greatest Hits albums into one box set -- colored platinum, of course. Although this doesn't serve much use for fans that already have all three collections -- or all of the albums, for that matter -- it is useful for listeners that want to get all three discs in one fell swoop, and it's not a bad item for collectors to pick up (the kind of collectors that collect items and product, not the ones that just need the music).

Queen - Greatest Hits
They may not have started out that way, but by 1981 Queen definitely was perceived as a singles act. This record gathers their biggest US/UK hits, 1973-1981, including the collaboration with David Bowie, "Under Pressure," which was not on the CD-reissue from EMI.
Queen - Greatest Hits II
Released just about a month before Freddie Mercury's untimely death in November 1991, a second best-of collection titled Greatest Hits, Vol. 2, was issued in England only. While the album was resequenced (with other tracks added) and released as Classic Queen in the U.S. in 1992, Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 features all of the band's European hits from 1982 through 1991. Since 1981's Greatest Hits went on to become one of the best-selling albums of all time in Queen's homeland (spending 63 weeks on the charts when first released, and reappearing steadily ever since), the band had racked up enough hits to warrant a follow-up ten years later. While Queen's hits from this era may not be as stellar as their '70s predecessors, they were all still very compelling rock compositions. Tracks such as "Radio Ga Ga," "Friends Will Be Friends," "I Want to Break Free," and "I'm Going Slightly Mad" show that the band could still compose pop gems, while the hard rockers "I Want It All," "Headlong," "One Vision," and "Hammer to Fall" kept their longtime fans happy. Also included are a few of the band's more epic compositions -- "The Miracle," "Innuendo," "Who Wants to Live Forever," and "A Kind of Magic" -- which help round out this second excellent collection of British Queen hits.

Queen+ - Greatest Hits III
The history of Queen's Greatest Hits albums is impossibly convoluted. The first album with that title was released in 1981, and it was an excellent collection, but it was deleted in America by the end of the '80s. When Hollywood acquired the rights to the Queen catalog in 1991, it didn't reissue the original Greatest Hits album. Instead, it released Classic Queen, a bastardized version of the British compilation Greatest Hits, Vol. 2; it included "Bohemian Rhapsody," along with a couple other tracks from Greatest Hits. Classic Queen was essentially a quick cash-in to capitalize on the band's exposure in the hit film Wayne's World, and it served its purpose well. However, since it was pieced together with elements of the first two greatest-hits albums, Hollywood couldn't reissue either one. So, that year they put out their own Greatest Hits, which had the same skeleton as the British Greatest Hits, minus selections that were on Classic Queen, plus a handful of other tracks. To further complicate matters, Hollywood issued Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 & 2 in 1995, and this two-disc set contained the original British collections, which Greatest Hits, Vol. 3 functions as a sequel to. But Greatest Hits, Vol. 3 isn't a hits collection, it's a hodgepodge of rarities. The only real hit here is George Michael's live duet with Queen on "Somebody to Love." The rest are remixes, solo cuts, and tracks completed after Freddie Mercury's death. It's nice to get some of these items on one disc, but such a collection could barely be called "hits." It wouldn't be a problem if it was billed as such, but it's a sporadic collection of loose ends, a few of which are pretty good, most of which are unnecessary. If casual fans are expecting a true Greatest Hits, Vol. 3
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 25.74 КБ / Просмотров 486 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  508.78 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  149
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1