Ответить с цитатой 

Izzy Stradlin
Жанр
: classic rock, soft rock, reggae
Аудио кодек
: MP3/ m4a
Битрейт аудио: VBR 56-320 kbps
Продолжительность: 1:01:17:50

Иззи Стрэдлин (англ. Izzy Stradlin; настоящее имя Джефри Дин Исбел, англ. Jeffery Dean Isbell) — родился 8 апреля 1962 года в городке Лафайет штата Индиана. Местечко было довольно скучное, поэтому Иззи вместе с другими подростками развлекался тем, что курил траву и гонял на байках. Увлечение музыкой пришло в жизнь молодого Стрэдлина вместе с "Alice Cooper" и "Led Zeppelin", но больше всего парню нравились "Rolling Stones".

Переехав в Лос-Анджелес, Иззи вместе с давним знакомым Экслом решил организовать проект "Rose", эволюционировавший впоследствии в "Guns N' Roses". Здесь Стрэдлин впервые выступил в роли гитариста. Наряду с Экслом он являлся главным автором песен "Guns N' Roses", его перу принадлежали такие вещи как "You Could Be Mine", "Patience", "Think About You", "Mr. Brownstone", "14 Years", "Double Talkin' Jive". Успех "Guns N' Roses" был неимоверен, но с ним на музыкантов обрушились алкогольно-наркотические проблемы. Иззи не избежал этой участи, но стал первым, победившим дурные привычки.

В ноябре 1991 Стрэдлин покинул ряды "Guns N' Roses" и почти сразу организовал собственный проект, с которым записал диск "Izzy Stradlin & The Ju Ju Hounds". Альбом имел некоторый успех, но группа вскоре была распущена. В 1993 Иззи подменил в "Guns N' Roses" Гилби Кларка на время европейского тура, а по возвращении домой решил отдохнуть от шоу-бизнеса. Несколько лет Стрэдлин просто наслаждался жизнью, а его новым увлечением стали гонки. Наконец в 1998 году на "Geffen Records" вышел его второй сольник - "117°", который был записан по большому счету ради развлечения, поэтому никакого промоушена не последовало.

На стыке тысячелетий без особой шумихи вышли еще три сольных работы Стрэдлина, "Ride On", "River" и "On Down The Road". В 2003 был записан еще один диск, "Like A Dog", но гитарист почему-то отказался официально его выпускать, и лишь по просьбе фан-клуба было напечатано около 1000 экземпляров. Несколько ранее Иззи открестился от предложения воссоединиться с бывшими коллегами в проекте "Velvet Revolver", однако в 2006 его можно было увидеть вместе с Экслом Роузом на некоторых концертах "Guns N' Roses". За последние годы музыкант успел выпустить еще четыре альбома ("Miami" - 2007, "Fire... The Acoustic Album" - 2007, "Concrete" - 2008, "Smoke" - 2009, "Wave Of Heat" - 2010), которые, подобно "Like A Dog", не были выпущены официально, и лишь благодаря фанатам увидели свет в виде интернет-релизов.

Выражаю благодарность пользователю John San4es за предоставленные записи Izzy Stradlin & the Ju Ju Hounds Live и еще нескольких бутлежных записей!

.torrent скачан: 436 раз (до второго обновления)
.torrent скачан: 216 раз (до третьего обновления)
.torrent скачан: 525 раз (до четвертого обновления)

Содержание
Izzy Stradlin And The Ju Ju Hounds
Треклист
01. Somebody Knockin
02. Pressure Drop
03. Time Gone By
04. Shuffle It All
05. Bucket O Trouble
06. Train Tracks
07. How Will It Go
08. Cuttin The Rug
09. Take A Look At The Guy
10. Come On Now Inside
11. Morning Tea*
*hidden bonus track, starts 4:26 into track 10
Izzy Stradlin - vocals, guitar
Rick Richards - lead guitar
Jimmy Ashhurst - bass guitar
Charlie "Chalo" Quintana - drums

Ian McLagan: Hammond B-3 on "Somebody Knockin'," "Cuttin' The Rug," "Bucket O' Trouble," "Shuffle It All," "How Will It Go'" "Take A Look At The Guy." Piano on "Take A Look At The Guy."
Craig Ross: Guitar on "Somebody Knockin'," "Bucket O' Trouble."
Eddie Ashworth: Mandolinon "Time Gone By," "How Will It Go," "Come On Now Inside."
Oyster Boys do the Hand Claps on "Time Gone By."
Stefon Taylor: High Backgrounds on "Shuffle It All."
Ronnie Wood:Guitar and Vocals on "Take A Look At The Guy."
Maxine and Julia Waters, Terri Wood: Backing Vocals on "Come On Now Inside."
Nicky Hopkins: Piano on "Come On Now Inside."
Doni Gray: Drums and Harmony Vocal on "Come On Now Inside."
Mikey Dread: Vocal Back-Up on "Pressure Drop."
Jah-T: Guitar and Keyboard on "Pressure Drop."
Agarfa Amartey: Talking Drum, Cowbell, Marakase, Don-Dou and Brekite on "Morning Tea."
Izzy talks us through the album, track by track...

"Somebody Knockin" (Stradlin/Ashhurst):
"Most of these songs are pretty vague and abstract because, when I write, I end up throwing together a bunch of thoughts that don't really blend together in a story. This one started as a guitar rhythm. It's probably a flashback on all the different visitors I've had over the last seven years since the success of G N'R."

"Pressure Drop" (Frederick Hibbert):
"That's one of my favorite reggae songs ever. Originally we were going to cover it reggae style, but it was just too good. I figued we'd just fuck it up, so we just turned it completely around. But to give people an idea of where it came from, we put a little bit of the original version at the end."

"Time Gone By" (Stradlin/Richards):
"We found ourselves going back to the music we were brought up on. This is a root-ish song I co-wrote with Rick Richards. He popped that riff, Charlie had a real cool drum thing he was doing. I wrote some lyrics and we put it all together. This one came real easy. A collaboration I was really happy with."

"Bucket O' Trouble" (Stradlin):
"That's a real slammer."

"Got Away"* (Stradlin/Ashhurst):
"It's just a mood; not about anything in particular, more like a collection of thoughts. Which doesn't make this any easier for you, does it? It's one of the first collaborations I've ever done with someone outside Guns N' Roses. Since '85 and that band started, I hadn't done anything with any other group or artist as far as songwriting goes. It was a little weird at first. Once we bagan recording the material I came out with, new stuff kept coming up."

"Train Tracks" (Stradlin):
"That's the only song which is really autobiographical in a nutshell. Where I grew up in Indiana, we used to live by the railroad. That's where we hung out and smoked pot. If you weren't in school or working, that's where you were...down by the train track."

"How Will It Go" (Stradlin):
"Definitely a song about change that you feel. I listen to so many different types of music, I guess it just rubs off on me. This was another song written in one sitting. Originally, I was going to record it with just me and an acoustic guitar. After I played it in the studio, we added keyboards and drums."

"Cuttin' A Rug" (Stradlin):
"We had a real good time recording this. When we went to Chicago, the hotel we stayed at would have live music every night and all these people would be there, laughing, buzzing and dancing. When we went out, we'd pass all these reggae, rock, thrash, punk and jazz clubs on Clark street where people were just having a good time. Being in L.A. I'd forgotten how it was in some towns where the music scene thrives seven days a week and people are cuttin' a rug. This is just a fun song about loosening up."

"Take A Look At The Guy" (Wood):
"That's from Ronnie Wood's solo album, I've Got My Own Album To Do. We collared him when he was having a listening party for his new album over at A&M Studios. Ian McLagan knew him from the Faces days. We went out to dinner and I asked if he wanted to do a duet on the song. It took a couple of days, but we got it together. We took turns singing. That's his guitar solo at the end. Four in the morning..."

"Come On Now Inside" (Stradlin):
"That's a really soft, moody song with piano. It's the slowest tune on the record. It's about winter in Indiana, which is both dark and cold."
#777Треклист
Track listing
01. Bucket O' Trouble
02. Cuttin' The Rug
03. Jivin' Sister Fanny
04. Time Gone By
05. Rocker
06. Somebody Knockin'
07. Pressure Drop
08. Little Red Rooster/ Auld Lang Syne
09. Highway 49

Recorded live on tour in the U.S.A. 1993
Izzy Stradlin – vocals, guitar
Rick Richards - guitar, backing vocals
Jimmy Ashhurst - bass, backing vocals
#777Треклист
Track listing
01. Bucket O' Trouble
02. Cuttin' The Rug
03. Jivin' Sister Fanny
04. Time Gone By
05. Highway 49
Rick Richards - guitar, backing vocals
Jimmy Ashhurst - bass, backing vocals
Izzy Stradlin & The Ju Ju Hounds Live is a live album recorded in Dublin by former Guns N' Roses guitarist Izzy Stradlin and the Ju Ju Hounds. The record comes from a show that was played at The Tivoli Theatre in Dublin, Ireland (12.18.1992). This five songs EP was released in Japan only.
Izzy Stradlin
#777Треклист
01. Aint It A Bitch
02. Gotta Say
03. Memphis
04. Old Hat
05. Bleedin
06. Parasite
07. Good Enough
08. 117°
09. Here Before You
10. Up Jumped The Devil
11. Grunt
12. Freight Train
13. Methanol
14. Surf Roach
Izzy Stradlin - Guitar, Vocals, Bass on "117°", "Grunt"
Rick Richards - Guitar, Vocals
Duff McKagan - Bass
Taz Bentley - Drums
#777Треклист
01. Ride On
02. California
03. Spazed
04. Primitive Man
05. Trance Mission
06. Needles
07. The Groper
08. Here Comes The Rain
09. Hometown
10. Highway Zero
Izzy Stradlin - Guitar, Vocals
Rick Richards - Guitars
Duff McKagan - Bass
Taz Bentley - Drums
#777Треклист
01. Jump In Now
02. Head On Out
03. River
04. Far Below Me Now
05. What I Told You
06. Get Away
07. Underground
08. Shall Walk
09. Run-In
10. Feelin Alright
Rick Richards - guitar
Duff McKagan - bass and acoustic guitar
Taz Bentley - drums
Ian McLagan - keyboards
#777Треклист
01. You Betcha
02. Gone Dead Train
03. Monkeys
04. On Down The Road
05. Sweet Caress
06. Coke'n
07. Got Some News
08. Way To Go
09. Please Go Home
10. Lot To Learn
#777Треклист
01. Bomb
02. Hammerhead
03. Snafu
04. Hell Song
05. Rollin On
06. Just Dont Know
07. Chop Away
08. Win U Lose
09. On The Run
10. Like A Dog
Izzy Stradlin – guitar, bass guitar, lead vocals
Rick Richards – guitar
Taz Bentley – drums
J.T. Longoria – bass guitar
#777Треклист
01. I Don't Mind
02. Infrastruk
03. Listen
04. Airbus
05. Fire
06. Seems To Me
07. Long Night
08. Box
09. Milo
10. Harp Song
Izzy Stradlin - vocals, rhythm guitar
JT Longoria - bass guitar
Taz Bentley - drums
#777Треклист
01. TJ
02. Buildings In The Sky
03. Let Go
04. JR's Song
05. Partly Cloudy
06. Waiting
07. Bombs Away
08. Tuff Check
09. Pick Up The Phone
10. Everythings Alright
11. FSO Ragga
Taz Bentley - drums
Joey Huffman - keyboards
#777Треклист
01. Ball
02. Circle
03. Easy
04. Concrete
05. Drove
06. Ship
07. G.B.
08. Knuckleheads
09. I Know
10. Raggadubbacrete
Taz Bentley - drums
Duff McKagan - bass on three tracks, "Concrete" being the only confirmed track
#777Треклист
01. Nothing On Me
02. Too Hot
03. 30k Up
04. Dehydrated
05. Comfort Zone
06. Snow
07. I'm Breathing In
08. Gotta Go
09. Driving Down
10. Smoke (Instrumental)
#777Треклист
01. Beat Up
02. Old Tune
03. Rollin Rollin
04. Gone
05. Difference
06. Waiting For My Ride
07. Job
08. Raven
09. Way It Goes
10. Texas
#777Треклист
01. Pressure Drop
02. Been A Fix
03. Came Unglued
04. Can't Hear 'Em
Japanese promotional sample 4-track CD maxi-single - is a cover of the 1969 Toots and the Maytals track. The CD also features Been A Fix, Came Unglued & Can't Hear 'Em

Izzy Stradlin & The Ju Ju Hounds Press Kit

For good measure, Stradlin also commented on the rest of the Pressure Drop EP tracks:

"Pressure Drop" (Frederick Hibbert):
"That's one of my favorite reggae songs ever. Originally we were going to cover it reggae style, but it was just too good. I figued we'd just fuck it up, so we just turned it completely around. But to give people an idea of where it came from, we put a little bit of the original version at the end."

"Been A Fix" (Stradlin):
"That was sort of an angst song. I thing I was reflecting back to when I was first taking a look around after the success of G N'R and what a fuckin' mess it felt like I was living in. We left Hollywood dirtbags and we came back heroes. What a fuckin' trip. Originally, the track was called 'Sure Been A Trip.' Then I changed it to 'Sure Been A Bitch,' then we mixed it up so some of the vocals are 'been a trip' and some are 'been a fix,' as in jam, like you're in a fix."

"Came Unglued" (Stradlin):
"That's the fastest song I've ever written in my entire life. I'd just gotten off the phone with somebody and I went back into my bedroom and recorded this in one take with my guitar and a little miniature buzz amp at full distortion. Then I went back and wrote down what I played, divided it into verse and choruses and wrote the lyrics the next day. It's sort of fragmented, but it's about coming apart completely. Because that's how I felt at the time. Like I was coming unglued. Then I wrote the song and I felt just fine."

"Can't Hear 'Em" (Stradlin/Ashhurst):
"I like reggae because you can listen to it anytime, anyplace, anywhere. When ever I get a little wound-up, I put on a reggae tape and I can just kick back. Whenever we'd finish up a song in the studio, we'd go straight into a 15-20 minute reggae jam. Of course, our version of reggae doesn't sound like the stuff from Jamaica. It's kind of like our version of it."

*Japanese release only.
#777Треклист
01. Shuffle It All (LP Version)
02. Been A Fix (EP Version)
03. How Much (Previously Unreleased)
04. Cuttin' The Rug (LP Version)
05. Got Away (Previously Unreleased)
#777Треклист
01.Somebody Knockin' (LP Version)
02.Take A Look At The Guy (LP Version)
Треклист
01. 117 Degrees
02. Freightrain
03. Grunt (take 1)
04. Grunt (take 2)
05. Methanol
06. Might As Well *
07. Might as Well (2)
08. One Day At A Time *
09. Parasite (take 1)
10. Parasite (take 2)
11. Surf Roach
12. Take It Slow *
13. Up Jump The Devil
*unreleased ever
Треклист
01. Been A Fix
02. Came Unglued
03. Can't Hear Em
04. Got Away
05. How Much
Треклист
01. Do you love me?
02. Put You Back (feat. Duff McKagan)
03. Strange Religion (feat. Duff Mckagan)
04. Under My Wheels (feat. Alice Cooper, Axl Rose, Slash)
#777Треклист
01. Came Unglued
02. Bucket O Trouble
03. Cuttin the Rug
04. Highway 49
05. Shuffle It All
06. Crackin Up
07. Time Gone By
08. How Will It Go
09. Gotta Wanna Go
10. Somebody Knockin
11. Train Tracks
12. Take A Look at the Guy
13. Pressure Drop
14. Break
15. Wipeout
16. Been A Fix
17. Pills
18. Goodnight Tonight
The band opened the concert with fast rock tune Came Unglued which all french fans knew from Pressure Drop EP, released two weeks before the show. Because the long play album wasn't released yet, the audience didn't know most of the songs. That's why Ju Ju Hounds played lot of covers including Highway 49 by Howlin' Wolf, The Surfaris' Wipeout, Ronnie Wood's Take a Look At The Guy or punk version of Bo Diddley's Pills and also a song called Goodnight Tonight which Guns N' Roses played in early years.
Here's a short review of the show by french fan nicknamed Kik

"I remeber nothing about the second show in Elysées Montmartre except that I was disappointed that The Wildhearts that should have been present was not there.

The first concert took place in a little place called Espace Ornano that has disappeared now. Good concert, Iz with the dread locks and its Keith Richards voice style, the drummer with the maracas, the bassman with its beginning in Shuffle It All, the buttleneack on Rick Richards guitar. The problem was that the album wasn't out yet but I have bought the EP with Pressure Drop. I remember that I known only two tracks of the set. Me and the crowd we all were waiting for a guns track like Pretty Tied Up or You Ain't The First. A little bit disappointed. But it was one of my very first concert and that was great".
#777Треклист
01. Drum Intro
02. Came Unglued
03. Bucket O Trouble,
04. Cuttin The Rug
05. Crackin Up
06. Time Gone By
07. How Much
08. (Band Intro)
09. Rockin Daddy-Rocker
10. Jiving Sister Funny
11. Somebodys Knockin
12. Take A Look At The Guy
13. Pressure Drop
14. Moonlight Mile (Guitar Solo)*
15. Little Red Rooster
16. Amazing Grace
17. Highway 49
18. Wipeout
19. Pills
20. Been A Fix
21. Train Tracks
*Rolling Stones' Moonlight Mile is played during Rick's guitar solo
Треклист
01. Bucket O Trouble
02. Cuttin the Rug
03. Jivin' Sister Fanny
04. Crackin Up
05. Time Gone By
06. Rocker
07. My Fault
08. Shuffle It All
09. Somebody Knockin
10. Take A Look at the Guy
11. Train Tracks
12. Pressure Drop
13. Guitar Solo/Little Red Rooster
14. Highway 49
15. Wipeout/Pills
16. Goodnight Tonight
The band stayed at Milan Hilton Hotel. A great show with a really loud italian audience. Izzy was in very good vocal condition, he sang very raw which made the set really great. After Cuttin' The Rug Izzy's said "Alright, thank You" and the band pushed play with Jivin' Sister Fanny, while the fans started clapping their hands. Rick played a fantastic solo at the beginning of Crackin' Up. Excellent performance of Rocker - this song always shows the strenght of the instrumental section of Ju Ju Hounds. After My Fault Stradlin introduced the band and Jimmy started to play the Shuffe It All intro which led into the song. "Smokin' and rollin'!!" screamed Stradlin before Train Tracks. Italian fans had a great time during the reggae part of Pressure Drop, when they were singing the chorus - Izzy just praised them with "Beautiful". After the song Stradlin said "We'll see You!!" and the band left the stage but the italian fans continued singing the chorus from Pressure Drop. Robert Johnson's Travelling Riverside Blues and George Thorogood's Bad to the Bone is played during Rick's guitar solo. Later on they came back and Rick played a blusey solo and later sang Little Red Rooster, changing the lyrics from "The dogs begin to bark and hounds begin to howl" into "Dogs begin to bark and JU JU HOUNDS begin to howl...". After Goodnight Tonight Stradlin said "See You again, thank You for a good one... thank You", and Jimmy said something in italian - it's natural because he was born in Italy.
#777Треклист
01. Intro/ Pressure Drop (cut)/
02. Chat/ Time Gone By/ Chat/ Shuffle It All
03. Chat/ Spoonful (live)/ Train Tracks (cut)
04. Chat/ Cuttin' The Rug (cut)/ Chat/ Highway 49
05. Outro
06. Spoonful (alternative)
Bob Coburn's The Rockline radio show evening with Izzy, Rick and Jimmy where the fans
can ask question calling to the radio. Coburn played couple songs from the album
"Izzy Stradlin And The Ju Ju Hounds" and at the end of the show the three of Ju Ju Hounds
played live an incredible version of Spoonful - Willie Dixon's classic tune. Rick's acoustic
solos were epsecially great, Izzy: "We did an acoustic thing on Rockline the other night,
an old Willie Dixon song called Spoonful. It was live with acoustic guitars, and I heard the
tape the next day. The stuff he [Richards] was playing amazed me".
Треклист
01. Bucket O Trouble/ Cuttin The Rug
02. Jiving Sister Fanny
03. Crackin Up
04. Time Gone By
05. Introductions/ My Fault
06. Shuffle It All
07. Somebody Knockin
08. Train Tracks
09. Pressure Drop
10. Little Red Rooster/ Highway 49
11. Wipout/ Battleship Chains
12. Goodnight Tonight
This show was sold out. In front of the stage on a plaform there was a video crew set up to film (probably) Train Tracks videoclip.
Before My Fault Stradlin introduced the band. Marley's Keep On Moving was played with Shuffle It All.
#777Треклист
01. Bucket O Trouble
02. Cuttin The Rug
03. Crackin Up
04. Time Gone By/ My Fault
05. Shuffle It All/ Keep On Moving*
06. Crowd Noise/ Cassette Flip
07. Somebody Knockin
08. Train Tracks
09. Pressure Drop (part I)
10. Pressure Drop (part II)
11. Little Red Rooster/ Amazing Grace/ Highway 49*
12. Battleship Chains
13. Outro
*are absent
A little bit of Bob Marley's Keep On Moving is played as a reggae jam inside of Shuffle It All. Same as in Chicago the day before, the video crew was filming this show.
After Somebody Knockin' Izzy says: "We'll do another video for MTV guys that's what's happening with this camera... Jesus" and then the band play a small jam which is an opener for Train Tracks.
Before Pressure Drop Stradlin says: "This is about the finest guy that plays the bar". Rick's solo inside the song is played a little bit longer and slower than usually.
Before the last song of the show - Battleship Chains Izzy says: "Thank You Minneapolis!! This is last night on this tour and the next, we're gonna bring our crew here to take a picture of us all".
My Little Funhouse supported Ju Ju Hounds on this show. The last show of North American tour. In one month Ju Ju Hounds played more than twenty concerts.
#777Треклист
01. Bucket O Trouble
02. Cuttin' The Rug
03. Jivin' Sister Fanny
04. Crackin' Up
05. Time Gone By
06. My Fault
07. Shuffle It All
08. Somebody Knockin
09. Blues Interlude
10. Happy
11. Train Tracks
12. Pressure Drop
13. Sittin' On Top Of The World
14. Amazing Grace
15. Highway 49
16. Battleship Chains
Really crowded show, some of the fans were forced to move away from the spot near the front of the stage because there were too many people crushing in. Izzy's friend Joey Huffman played keyboard on this show. He probably did play on other couple shows also. His keyboards brings a really great sound to JuJu's songs. Crackin' Up sounds even more reagge with Huffman's help. The band made a small brake after this song and they switched into accoustic guiatrs for Time Gone By. After that Stradlin introduced the band and JuJu's started to played My Fault. The fans went crazy when they heard Jimmy playin the bass line of Shuffle It All. Yet again Keep On Moving is played inside of the song. After Somebody Knockin' the band started to play a fantastic blues jam. A very rare performance of Rolling Stones' Happy is played later on with Rick on lead vocals. After Pressure Drop Izzy screamed "Thank You, goodnight" and the band left the stage. The band came back for an encore with a classic blues tune Sitting On Top Of The World with Rick on lead vocals again. Battleship Chains closed the set. Those last three shows weren't include to the official North American Tour 1993, they were added later.
This was a very cool show. When we walked in Rick Richards and Charlie Quintana were sitting at the bar drinking a beer. My buddy and I plopped down and chatted them up a bit. We were both big Georgia Satellites fans and talked to Rick about a bunch of their shows we'd seen. His fuzzy memory couldn't recall any of 'em which elevated the hard-partying rock n roll image I had of Rick even further. My friend worshipped Dylan as a modern day deity and he got some "Bob" stories from Charlie as he'd played a stint with him not too long before. They were nice guys - who like to rock. I was never a Guns fan but always liked the Izzy material - it had a deep blues backbone that really came out after he lit out on his own. He was really in his element with this band and this setlist covering most of his first solo record while throwing in Stones, blues and reggae covers. It was a really packed show and there were some concerns about fan safety as they were crushing in up front. .

by the fan nicknamed dodee
#777Треклист
01. Bucket O Trouble
02. Cuttin' The Rug
03. Jivin' Sister Fanny
04. Ooh La La
05. Crackin' Up
06. Time Gone By
07. My Fault
08. Shuffle It All/ Keep On Moving
09. Somebody Knockin
10. Train Tracks
11. Pressure Drop
12. Little Red Rooster
13. Highway 49
14. Pills
15. Memphis
16. Battleship Chains
17. Goodnight Tonight
The third show of japanese tour. During Shuffe It All the band played a little bit reggae of Bob Marley's Keep On Moving and then continued the main song. Interesting performance of Jivin' Sister Fanny which is played a little bit faster than always. After that the band played The Faces' Ooh La La with Rick on lead vocals and the whole band singing the chorus "I wish that I knew what I know now, When I was younger...". Rick added a great guitar slide solo in the beginning of the song that closed the show - Goodnight Tonight.
#777Треклист
01. Ride On
02. California
03. Spazed
04. Primitive Man
05. Needles
06. The Groper
07. Here Comes The Rain
08. Blues
09. Hometown
10. 117 Degrees
11. Shuffle It All
12. Surf Roach
13. Drum Solo / Parasite
14. Pressure Drop
15. Trance Mission
16. Memphis
17. Pills
18. Chinese Rocks
19. California Sun
The first show of Izzy Stradlin under his name, and the first since seven years with his own band. A great set including almost every song from Ride On album (except Highway Zero). Duff McKagan plays bass and also sings lead vocals in Chinese Rocks, which is part of the really cool "cover-ending" of the show, while Rick sings Diddley's classic called Pills like he used to do in Ju Ju Hounds years. Taz plays a great drum solo before Parasite. An incredible performance of Primitive Man with Duff on backing vocals what gave this song much more power. Before Hometown Richards played a fantastic guitar solo which was mainly build on the slow part of Here Comes The Rain song. This bootleg has two second gaps in between songs.
渋谷公会堂 - 4/15/00

こうは言いたくはないが、こう言わないと分からない人が増えてきたので言うと、イジー・ストラドリンとは元ガンズ&ローゼズのギタリストである。
いや、あの、カリフラワーのような髪の、ギターの位置が低いギタリストのほうではなくて、どっちかというとマイナーな存在なほうの、
リズムしか弾けなかったギタリストの方である。この人は、バンドのメインソングライターでありながら、まさにガンズ&ローゼズ絶頂期だった
91年にバンドを脱退して「イジー・ストラドリン&ジュジュハウンズ」を結成して即座にレコードを作って来日して、
「なんでガンズの曲を演奏しねえんだこのやろーー!」と罵声を浴びた人である。

最初に言ってしまうと、この日、彼はやっぱりガンズ時代の曲を演奏しなかった。しかしなにせ「元ガンズ」の肩書きが付いて回る人だし、
実際、どういうわけか彼のソロアルバムと併せてガンズ&ローゼズのビデオも会場で売られていたりした。でも想像してみてほしい。
「元ガンズのメンバーだから」ということで彼を知り、彼のライヴに足を運ぶ人が多いことはどう考えてみても事実なのである。
そしてそのほとんどの人たちは、彼のソロ初来日公演のときのうように「ガンズの曲をやってくれねえかなあ」という期待を胸に生イジー
と相対するわけだ。そしてイジーは毎晩毎晩、「ガンズの曲をやってくれ!」と顔に書いてある客を相手に演奏しなくちゃならないわけだが、
「元ガンズだから」という恩恵によって多くの人達が自分のライヴを見に来てくれて、金を払ってもらっているわけであって、
つまりそんなこんなのなんか妙にいやーーなプレッシャーを常に感じながら、
ガンズ脱退後の再始動の日から10年近くもそんなライヴを続けているわけだ。

かつ今回の来日は新作「RIDE ON」発売に伴うツアーを目的としているわけだけれど、実はこれはアメリカでは発売されていない。
本国ではメジャーとの契約が切られてしまっているためだ。要はもう「イジー・ストラドリン」という名前と、彼の好きな音楽のパッケージングだけで、
たくさんのレコードを世界で売ることはできなくなっている。なおかつ今回は同じく元ガンズ&ローゼズのベーシスト、ダフ・マッケイガンを引き連れ
ての来日なのだ。つまりこれらの事実を見れば「イジーがガンズの曲を演奏する!」という環境は整いまくっているわけである。
でもガンズ時代の曲は演奏しなかった。イジーの意地? 洒落ている場合ではないが、洒落にならないぐらいイジー
は頑なに現在の自分のスタイルを守り通した。ガンズの曲を演ったら自分を含めそりゃあ盛り上がったかもしれないが、
好きでもない愛のないステージングのその後に、言い知れない空しさが我々を襲うことは想像に難くない。
そんな刹那の権化だったガンズ&ローゼズのメンバーだった彼には、その空しさを一番よく知っているに違いないし、
そんな刹那な場の提供を、イジーのステージは目的としていたわけではなかったのだ。

(・・・が実際のところ、ガンズ&ローゼズの曲に対する版権はアクセル・ローズによってすべて押さえてられているため、
作詞or作曲者としてのクレジットがあろうとも、アクセルの許可なしにはガンズの曲を演奏することはできないのであった・・・・。)

しかしそんな「現在の」姿の肯定には、現在の作品レベルが高いことが絶対条件になるのだが、残念ながら新作「RIDE ON」
は、ほんとダメダメだった。達者なはずのリック・リチャーズ(=リードギタリスト:元ジョージア・サテライツ)のプレイにまで冴えが見られなかった。
新機軸もちらほら見せていたのは確かだが、クオリティ的にはデモテープ並の全10曲は、まったくない時代とのリンク、凡庸なコード進行、
覇気のないディストーション、泥臭いと呼ぶにはおこがましい惰性等々などの産物だった。だからなおさら「ガンズの曲を演奏する!
」という不安な環境が自分の中で整っていたのだが。

そしてそのアルバムタイトルトラック「RIDE ON」でこの日のショーはキックオフ。ステージ左から順に、
胸をはだけたガンズ時代を思わせる黒い衣装ながら髪は短くまとまっているダフ、まるでブルース・スプリングスティーンなイジー、
そして黒のテンガロンハットに怪しさを感じるリックがそれぞれ並ぶ。イジーは腕を上げたり、笑顔を見せたりしていたが、前半続いた
「CALIFORNIA」「HERE COMES THE RAIN」「NEEDLES」などの最新アルバムからの曲は、
ライヴにおいても演奏的にはやっぱりちょっとダメだった。特にベース音が聞こえず、音的にもモニターしづらかったようで、
ダフは何度も耳を押さえながらコーラスを取ってい

でも3~4曲ぐらいプレイしたところで音的にも持ち直し、演奏にも余裕が出てきた。特にステージを前後左右に動き回るダフ・マッケイガン!
ガンズ時代よりもスリムになってかっこよくなったばかりか、前の方の客にベースを触らせたり、踊る客を見つけてはそちらを向いてニコニコしたり、
手拍子を求めたり、まったく自由に束縛されないステージングを心底楽しんでいるようだった。ファーストアルバムからの
「SHUFFLE IT ALL」では、前方に体を傾けて膝下にベースを置きながらイントロのベースラインを優美に奏でて大歓声を浴び、
悪く言えば投げやりな、良く言えばパンキッシュなコーラスワークは時に歌詞を間違うけれども確実に観客の耳を捕らえ、
アンコールの時にはリードボーカルを取り、演奏中でもイジーに声をかけてゲラゲラ大笑いし、帰りがけには前列の子達とハイタッチを交わしていた。

結局ジョージア・サテライツの曲は演奏しなかったが(=思えばこれも「ガンズの曲はやらん!」的なメンタリティか?)、
1曲だけリードでボーカルを取ったときには、「イジーとダフをコーラスにまわすとはなんと贅沢な!」と思ったリック・リチャーズ。
そして肝心要のイジーはボーカルこそかなり弱いが終始ご機嫌だったようで、腕はクルクル回すし、表情も非常に柔らかい。
プレイ的にはコードカッティングが中心で大した特徴も見出せなかったが、とにかく楽しそうだったのでなにはともあれ良かった。

このショーを通じて一番良かったのは、ショーがショーとしてしっかり構成が成されていたことにある。曲間が短く、時にメドレーのように曲が繋がれ、
全体として弛緩した場面がほとんどなかったことは驚きだった。もちろんこれは曲の凡庸さをカバーする意味もあるのだろうし、
ステージを動き回るダフがステージをアクティブな空間として機能させていたことも事実としてあったのだが、本編最後となった
「PRESURE DROP」でのパンク~レゲエ~ダフのベースソロという展開の中に、
バンドの安定感と柔軟性とを垣間見せることに成功していた。そしてその勢いを買ってのアンコールでも、バンドの加速度は高まるばかりで、
そのハイテンションにはこちらが唖然としてしまったほどだった。

1時間20分ほどのギグだったが、ライヴの翌日に幸運にもリック・リチャーズと対面することができた掲示板でおなじみただくんによると、
メンバーはもっと演奏したがっていたらしく、特にイジーはノリノリだったらしい。ほんと久しぶりに大観衆を目の前にしたライヴだったこともあって、
大舞台を何度も経験しているイジーでさえもかなり緊張していたのかもしれない。だからこそなおさら、バンドとしての力量の再確認と、
ガンズの曲を演奏する、という空しさを否定しながらの好意的な観客のリアクションを経て、
彼自身のパフォーマーとしての自信を取り戻したのかもしれない。今後のバンドの成長が楽しみだ。
#777Треклист
01. Ride On
02. California
03. Spazed
04. Primitive Man
05. Needles
06. The Groper
07. Introductions/ Here Comes The Rain
08. Hometown
09. 117 Degrees
10. Shuffle It All
11. Surf Roach/ Drum Solo/ Parasite
12. Pressure Drop
13. Trance Mission
14. Memphis
15. Honey Hush/ California Sun
Just after the last song of the setlist, when the roadies were cleaning the stuff from the stage, the band came back to play yet again two songs from the
set as an encore - Ride On and Pressure Drop, these are the only known songs performed on that show.
#777Треклист
01. Ride On
02. California
03. Spazed
04. Primitive Man
05. Needles
06. The Groper
07. Here Comes The Rain
08. Hometown
09. 117 Degrees
10. Shuffle It All
11. Surf Roach - Parasite
12. Pressure Drop
13. Trance Mission
14. Memphis
15. Pills/ Attitude
16. Honey Hush/ California Sun
Duff sings lead vocals on Misfits' Attitude - same as he did in Guns N' Roses Era. Before California Sun the band plays Honey Hush,
originally performed and written by Big Joe Turner (later also played by Jerry Lee Lewis, sir Paul McCartney and Fleetwood Mac,
who played it under the name Hi Ho Silver). The audio recording is cut at the end of the show. Izzy's brother was filming this show with handheld.
Before the show in a room atop a high-rise hotel in Osaka, Izzy wrote a country-tinged rave-up called Far Below Me Now which was later put on River album.
Треклист
01.Ring On Fire*
02.Jumping Jack Flash
03.Mr. Brownstone
*is absent
Camp Freddy is a jam-session-band including such a great musicians as Donovan Leitch (vocals), Dave Navarro and Billy Morrison (both guitars), Scott Ford (bass) and Matt Sorum (drums). Always when Camp Freddy plays a concert everybody knows there will be many invited guests. Izzy Stradlin joined the band with Gina Gershon (vocals, guitar) and together they performed Johhny Cash's Ring On Fire. After that Izzy changed his black Les Paul into Gibson Flying V while Slash and Duff McKagan joined him on stage and together with Michael Wincott on harmonica, Billy Morrison on guitar and Gina Gershon with tambourine they performed a classic Stones song Jumpin' Jack Flash with Izzy on lead vocals. Because there were four Gn'R members on the stage (with Matt Sorum on drums) there was no other way and they performed Mr. Brownstone, yet again with Stradlin on lead vocals.
#777Треклист
01. Angie-Mary
02. You Got No Right
Duff's wife Susan Holmes presentation of her Spring 2004 swimwear collection. This show was originally booked as an accoustic show of Scott Weiland and Duff McKagan.
In fact it was the second show in history of Velvet Revolver. Izzy Stradlin and Douglas Green joined the band to perform two songs - The Rolling Stones cover Angie
(with name of Weiland's wife Mary singing in chorus) and a brand new song of the band You Got No Right.
Треклист
01. Attitude
02. Battleship Chains
03. Been A Fix
04. Blues
05. California Sun
06. Came Unglued
07. Cant Hear Em
08. Chinese Rocks
09. Crackin' Up
10. Crackin' Up (ver. II)
11. Goodnight Tonight
12. Goodnight Tonight (ver. II)
13. Gotta Wanna Go
14. Here Comes The Rain (feat. Duff McKagan)
15. Highway 49
16. Honey Hush
17. How Much
18. Jiving Sister Fanny
19. Little Red Rooster
20. Medley (Moonlight Mile/ Little Red Rooster/ Amazing Grace)
21. Memphis*
22. My Fault
23. One Day At A Time
24. Ooh La La
25. Pills
26. Rocker
28. Rockin' Daddy
29. Salt Of The Earth (Rolling Stones feat. Axl Rose & Izzy Stradlin)
30. Shuffle It All w. Keep On Movin
31. Take It Slow
32. WipeOut
33. You Could Be Mine
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 55.47 КБ / Просмотров 54 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  2.37 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  5
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1