Статистика раздачи
Размер: 1.46 ГБ | | Скачали: 114
Сидеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 3  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Tom Cochrane & Red Rider 1979 - 2002 (11 albums) mp3 320 kbps , tracks.

Страна: Канада
Жанр: Rock
Формат: mp3 320 kbps, tracks
Источник: demonoid & rockmaze.ru (by request for further seeding).

В раздаче представлена полная дискография группы Red Rider, также именовавшейся как Tom Cochrane & Red Rider, и сольные альбомы её лидера и автора Тома Кохрейна. Коллекция собрана совместными усилиями с юзером LoGinOff1963.
Tom Cochrane, O.C. (born May 14, 1953) is a Canadian singer-songwriter and musician, whose story-telling songs have earned him the nickname "The thinking man's rocker." His music has been critically referred to as the "soundtrack to a mid-life crisis". His best known song is the hit single "Life Is a Highway" which peaked at #6 on the US Billboard charts in 1992 and was a number one hit in his native Canada. The track also hit #1 in Australia where Cochrane has a very loyal following. He still remains a major act in his home country.

Red Rider was a Canadian rock band popular in the 1980s. While the band achieved great success in Canada, in the US, the band never had a song on the Billboard Top 40.

In 1978, Tom Cochrane joined up with Rob Baker on drums, Jeff Jones on bass, Peter Boynton on keyboards and Ken Greer to form Red Rider. They were signed to Capitol Records and released their first album Don't Fight It in 1980. With the singles "White Hot" and "Don't Fight It", the album quickly reached gold status. Their second album As Far as Siam was released in 1981 and featured the hit "Lunatic Fringe" which was used in the 1985 movie Vision Quest and which is now a mainstay classic on American rock stations. The song also saw high rotation on the United States cable network MTV. Two other tracks, "Cowboys in Hong Kong" and "What Have You Got To Do" were featured in an episode of Miami Vice which helped push the album to platinum. Boynton was replaced by keyboardist Steve Sexton on Red Rider's third album Neruda, released in 1983. The track "Napoleon Sheds His Skin" would become one of the more popular songs from the album.

For their 1984 album Breaking Curfew, John Webster replaced Sexton on keyboards. The album did not sell as well as Neruda and a dispute with Capitol Records over the future direction of the band resulted in Red Rider being dropped from the record label later in 1984.

The band subsequently signed with RCA. In what became a strong signal regarding the future of the band, they officially became known as Tom Cochrane and Red Rider, and released their self-titled fifth album in 1986.

In 1987, Capitol released a compilation CD titled Over 60 Minutes with Red Rider, covering the band's first four albums.

In the fall of 1988, the band released their sixth album Victory Day which contained the track "Big League", about a boy's dream of playing in the National Hockey League. The song was featured in a segment on CBC Television's Hockey Night in Canada.

Red Rider's final album, The Symphony Sessions, was released in 1989 and saw the band performing with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra, as Procol Harum had done seventeen years before. Cochrane's solo career was taking off and the band broke up shortly after the album was released.

The three-CD box set Ashes to Diamonds, which includes material by both Red Rider and Cochrane as a solo artist, was released in 1993. Professional wrestler Kurt Angle uses an instrumental version of Lunatic Fringe as his entrance music in TNA.

Cochrane, Greer and Jones reunited in 2002, and have been touring as Tom Cochrane and Red Rider since.
Red Rider (Tom Cochrane & Red Rider)
#7771. Don't Fight It (4:20)
2. How's My Little Girl Tonight (4:08)
3. Iron In The Soul (2:49)
4. Make Myself Complete (3:36)
5. Good News (3:29)
6. White Hot (5:08)
7. Talkin' To Myself (3:35)
8. Just The Way It Goes (3:49)
9. Look Out Again (3:33)
0. Avenue 'A' (3:24)
#7771. Lunatic Fringe (4:23)
2. Cowboys In Hong Kong (As Far As Siam) (4:08)
3. Only Game In Town (3:21)
4. Thru The Curtain (3:19)
5. What Have You Got To Do (To Get Off Tonight) (3:21)
6. Ships (4:37)
7. Caught In The Middle (4:25)
8. Don't Let Go Of Me (3:55)
9. Laughing Man (3:38)
#7771. Light In The Tunnel
2. Power (Strength In Numbers)
3. Human Race
4. Can't Turn Back
5. Napoleon Sheds His Skin
6. Walking The Fine Line
7. Winner Take All
8. Sights On You
9. Crack The Sky (Breakaway)
10. Work Out
11. Light In The Tunnel,Human Race (Bonus)
12. White Hot (Bonus)
13. Lunatic Fringe (Bonus)
#7771 Whipping Boy
2 Young Things, Wild Dreams (Rock Me)
3 One Way Out
4 Among the Ruins (I'll Be There)
5 Breaking Curfew
6 Someone's Watching
7 Shake Monster
8 Beacon Hill
9 Hold Tight
#7771. Boy Inside the Man (5:17)
2. Love Under Fire (4:47)
3. The Untouchable One (4:31)
4. Lasting Song (4:55)
5. Citizen Cain (3:31)
6. Ashes to Diamonds (4:39)
7. The Loading (3:36)
8. Ocean Blue (Emotion Blue) (4:39)
9. River of Stone (3:54)
10. One More Time (Same Old Habits) (4:26)
#7771. Light in the Tunnel
2. Power (Strength in Numbers)
3. Human Race
4. Can't Turn Back
5. Napoleon Sheds His Skin
6. Walking the Fine Line
7. Winner Take All
8. Crack the Sky (Breakaway)
9. Lunatic Fringe
10. Cowboys in Hong Kong (As Far as Siam)
11. Thru the Curtain
12. What Have You Got to Do
13. White Hot
14. Don't Fight It
15. Avenue "A"
16. Young Thing, Wild Dreams (Rock Me)
17. Breaking Curfew
#7771. Big League
2. Victory Day
3. Sons Beat Down
4. Different Drummer
5. Good Times
6. Saved by the Dawn
7. Calling America
8. Vacation (In My Mind)
9. Good Man (Feeling Bad)
10. Not So Far Away
#7771. Light in the Tunnel (instrumental) - 2:28
2. Human Race - 3:48
3. Can't Turn Back - 10:22
4. Napoleon Sheds His Skin - 6:19
5. White Hot (T. Cochrane, K. Greer) - 6:18
6. Big League - 5:37 +
7. Calling America - 4:53 +
8. Avenue 'A' - 3:57
9. Bird on a Wire" (Leonard Cohen) - 3:21
10. Boy Inside the Man - 9:49
11. Lunatic Fringe
12. Good Times
13. The Next Life *
• The last song "The Next Life" is a new studio song, not a live track from the concert.
• Songs with a '+' next to them were only available on the CD and Cassette versions, and were not on LP.

The Symphony Sessions was a live album released in 1989 by Tom Cochrane and Red Rider. It was the band's seventh and final album.

The album was recorded with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra at the Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton, Alberta.

Following this album, Tom Cochrane pursued a solo career, releasing Mad Mad World in 1991.

The album was recorded by Biff Dawes and the Westwood One mobile unit over two days and featured on one of the "Westwood One live" concert series shows. Two tracks recorded during these sessions were featured on the Westwood One concert but did not make the final album cut: "Ocean Blues (Emotion Blue)" and "The Untouchable One". Both songs are from the 1986 self-titled Tom Cochrane & Red Rider album.

Tom Cochrane explained the idea behind the album: "When we put our songs together... Kenny (Greer) has sort of a classical background, as I do... we never had the budget or the means to do it with these kind of players, plus you want to keep it intact as a band, so we've always done it with synthesizers and whatever we had at hand, so it's nice to go in with a real complement of players and have them contribute like they did. In our music, "Lunatic Fringe," for example, there are parts implied that we thought should be transposed from keyboard to orchestral instruments, and then in other areas we gave George (Blondheim) carte blanche and said, 'Do what you want, add some creative input'. "

The concerts were recorded live with a 56-piece orchestra and then mixed down at the Metalworks Studios in Toronto.
#777CD 1

1. White Hot
2. Avenue a
3. Lunatic Fringe
4. Light in the Tunnel
5. Power (Strength in Numbers)
6. Human Race
7. Can't Turn Back
8. Napoleon Sheds His Skin
9. Neruda
10. Young Thing, Wild Dreams (Rock Me)
11. Boy Inside the Man
12. The Untouchable One
13. Ocean Blues (Emotion Blues)
14. Big League
15. Victory Day
16. Good Times
17. Just Like Ali

CD 2

1. Life Is a Highway
2. Mad Mad World
3. No Regrets
4. Sinking Like a Sunset - Tom Cochrane, Ducharme, Annette
5. Washed Away
6. Brave and Crazy
7. I Wish You Well
8. Wildest Dreams
9. Paper Tigers
10. Dreamer's Dream
11. I Wonder
12. Stonecutter's Arms
13. Pictures from the Edge
Tom Cochrane Solo Albums
#7771. Life Is A Highway (4:27)
2. Mad Mad World (5:03)
3. No Regrets (4:39)
4. Sinking Like A Sunset (5:46)
5. Washed Away (5:20)
6. Everything Comes Around (4:32)
7. The Secret Is To Know When To Stop (4:19)
8. Brave And Crazy (5:52)
9. Bigger Man (4:26)
10. Friendly Advice (4:36)
11. Get Back Up (4:41)
12. Emotional Truth (5:59)
13. All The King's Men (4:33)
#7771. I Wish You Well
2. Wildest Dreams
3. Just Scream
4. Paper Tigers
5. Crawl
6. Ragged Ass Road
7. Flowers In The Concrete
8. Dreamer's Dream
9. Message (Rise Up Again)
10. Best Waste Of Time
11. Will Of The Gun
12. Song Before I Leave
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 31.58 КБ / Просмотров 138 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.46 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  114
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1