Статистика раздачи
Размер: 535.36 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

John Sebastian - Faithful Virtue: The Reprise Recordings (3 CD)

Жанр: classic rock
Страна-производитель диска: USA
Год издания: 2001
Издатель (лейбл): Rhino Handmade
Номер по каталогу: 7758
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 3:53:34
Источник (релизер): конверт с собственного лосслесс релиза
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да, частично
Треклист:
Код:
1 Red Eye-Express 2:57
2 She's a Lady 1:45
3 What She Thinks About 3:04
4 Magical Connection 2:49
5 You're a Big Boy Now 2:49
6 Rainbows All Over Your Blues 2:27
7 How Have You Been 4:12
8 Baby, Don't Ya Get Crazy 3:00
9 The Room Nobody Lives In 3:13
10 Fa-Fana-Fa 2:48
11 I Had a Dream 2:48
12 Mobile Line (Gonna Carry Me Away from the Bull Frog Blues) 2:31
13 Lovin' You 2:46
14 Fishin' Blues 3:42
15 Younger Girl 3:00
16 Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind 3:03
17 Rooty-Toot 2:52
18 In the Still of the Night 2:43
19 Teen Angel 0:42
20 Blue Suede Shoes 1:49
21 Ballad of a Teenage Queen 0:49
22 Nashville Cats 2:56
23 Waiting for a Train 2:49
24 My Gal 3:16
25 Younger Generation 3:31
26 Darling Be Home Soon 4:12
27 Blues for Dad and Jb's Happy Harmonica 3:41
28 Amy's Theme 1:49
Код:
1 Goodnight Irene 4:50
2 Well, Well, Well 2:20
3 Black Snake Blues 2:29
4 I Don't Want Nobody Else 3:17
5 Apple Hill 3:09
6 Black Satin Kid 2:39
7 We'll See 2:05
8 Sweet Muse 3:56
9 The Four of Us 15:58
10 Give Us a Break  3:41
11 Music for People Who Don't Speak English 3:53
12 Sitting in Limbo  3:27
13 Friends Again 2:29
14 Dixie Chicken 3:49
15 Stories We Could Tell 3:14
16 Face of Appalachia 4:21
17 Wildwood Flower 1:42
18 Wild About My Lovin' 3:05
19 Singing the Blues 2:22
20 Sportin' Life 3:09
21 Harpoon 2:21
Код:
1 Hideaway 2:55
2 She's Funny 3:34
3 You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine 2:57
4 Didn't Wanna Have to Do It 3:22
5 One Step Forward, Two Steps Back 4:36
6 Welcome Back song review  2:50
7 I Needed Her Most When I Told Her to Go 2:56
8 A Song a Day in Nashville 4:00
9 Warm Baby 2:34
10 Let This Be Our Time to Get Along 3:12
11 How Have You Been 7:19
12 Rainbows All Over Your Blues 3:09
13 I Had a Dream 3:23
14 Darling Be Home Soon 5:50
15 Younger Generation 3:35
16 Sitting on Top of the World 3:39
17 Magical Connection 4:11
18 You're a Big Boy Now 4:17
19 I Found a Dream 2:50
20 Daydream 3:32
21 Younger Girl 1:58
It is impossible to think of the music of the 1960s without thinking of The Lovin’ Spoonful. And it is impossible to think of The Lovin’ Spoonful without thinking of John Sebastian. Sebastian, Zal Yanovsky, Steve Boone and Joe Butler formed The Lovin’ Spoonful in Greenwich Village in New York. Over several precious years, they produced several precious albums that yielded songs that both kept them in the Top Ten and, it would turn out, kept their delicious lyrics and melodies a part of our stream of musical consciousness for more than 30 years. What is remarkable, however, is that John Sebastian's solo albums for Reprise Records are every bit as wonderful as anything in his entire recorded oeuvre. For fervent proof of this, we are proud to offer our new collection of the five particularly wonderful albums he recorded for Reprise between the years 1969 and 1976, which we are calling Faithful Virtue: The Reprise Recordings.
Faithful Virtue: The Reprise Recordings collects all five of his Reprise albums. The 1970 John B. Sebastian debut, 1971's Cheapo Cheapo Productions Presents Real Live and The Four Of Us (with the side-long epic "The Four Of Us" suite), Tarzana Kid from 1974 and his final Reprise album, 1976's Welcome Back. In addition, we have included both sides of his non-LP 1972 "Give Us A Break" single and, for the first time anywhere, his complete five-song performance from the original 1969 Woodstock Music And Art Fair in Bethel, NY.
Rhino Handmade only issued 3,000 copies of this 3-CD box set.
This set is the final word on the '70s solo recordings of singer/songwriter John Sebastian. Compiled over three discs are all five of his LPs for the Reprise label: John B. Sebastian, Cheapo-Cheapo Productions Presents Real Live John Sebastian, The Four of Us, Tarzana Kid, and Welcome Back. Additionally, there is an extra half-hour of live material, most of which is issued here for the first time. As he had done with the Lovin' Spoonful, Sebastian's emotive and thought-provoking lyrics prove to be his strongest suit. "How Have You Been," "I Had a Dream," and "Rainbows All Over Your Blues" best reflect the continuation of the introspective musical and lyrical themes that he had first explored on tracks such as "Younger Generation" and "Darlin' Be Home Soon." However, the album was far from being acoustic and weepy. "Red-Eye Express," "What She Thinks About," and "Baby, Don't Ya Get Crazy" are up-tempo rockers featuring the likes of Dallas Taylor (drums), Harvey Brooks (bass), and Stephen Stills (guitar). Sebastian's second long-player -- Cheapo-Cheapo Productions Presents Real Live John Sebastian -- was issued to counteract the potential damage of a completely unauthorized live package released by MGM Records. The results are wholly fulfilling and feature a simple duo of Sebastian (guitar/vocals) and Paul Harris (piano). In addition to playing favorites such as "Nashville Cats," "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind," and "Lovin' You," he also cooked up some vintage jug band blues on "Mobile Line" and a crowd-rousing loose aggregate of oldies including "In the Still of the Night" and "Blue Suede Shoes." The Four of Us returns Sebastian back to his folk/blues roots on "Well, Well, Well" and "Black Snake Blues." The extended title track is a picturesque travelogue of places and events between two couples approaching middle age. Although the album did not do well at the cash register when it was issued, it has retained an irresistible harmony and sense of charm. Tarzana Kid suffered much the same fate as its predecessor. This is doubly unfortunate, as it likewise features some of Sebastian's best studio sides, including his serene cover of Jimmy Cliff's "Sitting in Limbo," Lowell George's "Dixie Chicken," and again a return to his roots with "Sportin' Life." Tarzana Kid is an all-star affair with the likes of David Grisman (mandolin), Ry Cooder (guitar), and David Lindley (guitar), and teamed Sebastian back up with his former producer from the Lovin' Spoonful, Erik Jacobsen. As he points out in his riveting liner notes essay, the only reason that the Welcome Back album was issued was in support of the title track, which had become a chart-topping hit as well as the theme song to the television situation comedy of the same name. That point aside, there are a few outstanding pieces, including reworked versions of "Didn't Want to Have to Do It" and "Warm Baby." A real treat awaits listeners at the end of disc three, with no less than two vintage live sets. The first includes Sebastian's entire five-song performance from the Woodstock Music and Art Fair. The second is from Winterland Arena in San Francisco during the fall of 1969. For true fans, these recordings represent a grail of sorts. Faithful Virtue: The Reprise Recordings also includes a 48-page liner notes booklet with previously unissued photos and memorabilia. Additionally, there is a separate six-panel foldout poster that also contains all the lyrics from the five long-players. The North American release is limited to an edition of 3,000 and is available via the Rhino HandMade Internet audio salon.
О предмете, я думаю, говорить нечего - John Sebastian = Lovin' Spoonful, все это знают. Lossless раздача -

Все ваши спасибо - дорогому другу Скворец66, вате и оригинальному lossless релизеру!

Приятного прослушивания!

Торрент презалит 28.10.2013 в 15:00 - это новый релиз с другим битрейтом.

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.69 КБ / Просмотров 18 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  535.36 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1