05 - A Little Lovin [00:04:23]
06 - Firefly Lightnin' [00:05:06]
07 - True Tales Of The Black Forest [00:07:06]
08 - Gals From Mississippi [00:04:46]
09 - Treat Me Right [00:05:49]
10 - Stateline [00:04:54]
11 - Like A Fool [00:04:39]
12 - Standin' In The Rain [00:06:35]

when you think of Southern rock, what band do you think of, Molly Hatchet, Skynyrd, Allman Brothers, who? Well from this release forward we should be adding Rebel Storm (Recipients of the "Gritz" magazine Southern music hall of fame "horizon" award 2002) to the list. For those of us who attribute pounding drums, double lead guitars, a bass line that keeps everything tight, blazing vocals, and rockin' keyboard/piano with southern rock & roll, this is no disappointment at all. "The Hard Way" has it all, including the soulful piano and organ.
Rebel Storm consists of Billy Moss on vocals and guitar, Don Swensen on vocals and bass, Bobby Nesbitt bating the skins, Joe Turnbull on keyboards and vocals and Troy Moss on guitar. They came together as a band in 1999, and released "Stormin' South" in 2001.

The guys have come a long way from "Stormin' South" here on "The Hard Way". They are as tight as any southern band going today. The vocals are fresh and definitely "southern". The total package comes out and bites you in the... well... behind here.

The main difference between Rebel Storm and other Southern bands, these guys are kickin' it from home base in Washington State. I wouldn't say that's a bad thing here either. 12 very solid original tunes on a tightly packaged CD I expect will be on all southern rock fans stereos before the year is over.

I highly recommend "The Hard Way" for all southern rock fans, and if you liked the southern rock of the 70s, this disc will not let you down either. It holds up well with the best of them. From the styles of Molly Hatchet, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and the list goes on. I will even go so far as to recommend "Stormin' South", Rebel Storm's debut independent release. But, hands down "The Hard Way" should be on the to get list of all fans of the southern rock experience. I have listened to it many times over, and can't pick up on any really bad points. That makes my job as a "critic" a lot easier, but less fun. The only problem is it does have some of the sound restrictions of an independent release, because that's what it is. A couple of stand out tracks are hard to pick, but I will say I really enjoyed "Livin' On The Tracks", "Firefly Lightnin'" and the Skynyrd style of "Stateline", heck I enjoyed it all, these guys even look the part.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.09 КБ / Просмотров 30 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  135.55 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1