08 - Gone To Pot
09 - No Retreat
10 - Too Many Heartbreaks
11 - When I Get Home
12 - Super Market
13 - The War
14 - Yes I Love You
15 - Run Baby Run

This album is very stylistically uneven because it was recorded between the years of 1964 to 1967, I believe. The record was released in 1967 and Fankhauser followed with such albums as Things by H.M.S. Bounty and Mu (his true original masterpiece). Giving this album 3 stars is quite generous. There are a few genuine classics on this album though. Lila is excellent and would not be out of place on 5th Dimension by the Byrds. In addition, Super Market sounds like a distant cousin to Do You Wanna Be A Rock N Roll Star (also by the Byrds). The Music Scene is another gem that almost reminds one of Bob Dylan. Tomorrow's Girl and No Retreat are brooding Zombies-like numbers that are very solid. The rest of the album is very weak. Clock On The Wall and Glass Chandlier are cheesy, immature attempts at creating folk-psychedelia. Gone To Pot sounds a little too much like Eight Miles High but without vocals (well it has moans though). As for the rest, well we have weak ricky nelson type ballads and rockers that are disgraceful. I prefer the band and album Mu from Fankhausers later recorded output. I bought this album because it was recommended by Richard Unterberger in his Unknown Legends of rock music book. He considered this the great lost folk rock album. I'm here to dispell such notions. This album is nothing special. Unterberger also wrote in a most recent book that Dillard and Clark's first album was average and that the Byrd's Sweetheart Of The Rodeo is overrated (Both these records are country-rock milestones/masterpieces). Well I guess we should ignore his foolish statements and judgements because this record proves him wrong.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.32 КБ / Просмотров 33 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  107.55 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1