05. Hero (03:31)
06. Need It Bad (04:28)
07. Beautiful Rain (03:58)
08. Much Too Much (03:50)
09. Fighting The Mountains (05:29)
10. Devil's Chain (03:33)
11. Demolition Man (04:28)
12. Rainbow Star (04:34)

The charismatic OLIVER WEERS (German born, currently located in Denmark ) is ready to unleash his new album “Evil’s Back”. Many should recall his predecessor “Get Ready” from 2008, which featured such names as Tommy Aldridge (Ozzy, Whitesnake) and Marco Mendoza (Thin Lizzy, Whitesnake). The record was released through out Europe and in 2010 reached Japan . The Japanese magazine Burrn wrote:"He’s doubling the charm of authentic Hard rock music …” and the magazine PLAYER states “This really rocks!".
OLIVER WEERS has supported such giants as M ötley Cr üe and Whitesnake. Surely “Get Ready” did consolidate it self as a success and manifested OLIVER WEERS as a great artist.
Needless to say OLIVER WEERS has something to live up to these days, and with “Evil’s Back” he is ready to prove to the critics and audiences that he is here to stay. The 2nd album is a response to what is going on in the world today.
“With the upcoming Album “Evil’s Back” we can expect more depth and heavy tones,” OLIVER WEERS comments. “Not heavy in a “metal” sense but more detailed and exciting. It will take us through a very sensual world of delicacies which open many of our natural emotions. I’m much occupied with our global crisis and witness a change in people’s behavior and well-being. We’re all in the same boat wherever I go. I think many people around will be able to relate to the words and have their own personal interpretations to the songs.”
With perfect cut riffs and catchy hook lines, OLIVER WEERS is perfecting his expression and growing as an artist, but also leaving some room for surprises to the hard rock audiences. The first single “All My Life” is a great indicator of what people can expect from the new OLIVER WEERS record. The track can be downloaded for free herehttp
Since my last release “Get Ready” was released throughout Europa and latest in Japan 2010 I conclude this album to be the best one I’ve made in my career so far. Also the audience and reviewers all over the world will agree on this statement.
I’m extremely thankful for the feedback and support I’ve received and never the less very grateful to the musicians that have played several successful gigs with me.
All I’ve been thinking about the past year is releasing another great album. Trying to top it after “Get Ready” wasn’t the easiest of challenges but I can confidentially tell everybody now that with the help from great musicians and people it has been possible.
The upcoming Album “Evil’s Back” will be 100% European we can expect more depth and heavy tones. Not heavy in a “metal” sense but more detailed and exciting. It will take us through a very sensual world of delicacies which open many of our natural emotions. Goose pumps and tears time! We will creep under your skin and rinse your soul from evilness! Evil to fight evil! Due to the concept I doubt anything similar has been produced in Denmark before.
I’m much occupied with our global crisis and witness a change in people’s behavior and well being. We’re all in the same boat wherever I go. It’s a time where value and feel good are important rarities again. We have become more fragile and love & peace seeking. I’m the kind of person that spends time getting in touch with my inner emotions and love to analyze my thoughts, worries, anger and distress caused by external influences. When peacefully spending some time in Greece losing my thoughts over the Aegean Sea I wrote the song lyrics for “Evil’s Back”. I think many people around will be able to relate to the words and have their own personal interpretation.
New are surely the members helping me compose. Anders Borro (Celina Ree), Anders Bo (Celina Ree), Laki (Killer Six Gun) and myself. Laki was a great find from Greece (Thessaloniki). Merging his cultural difference (Greece) with the 2 young Danish spirits and my own craziness (english/german) has been a wonderful experience and exactly this was my aim; a multi cultural and mixed generation project.
“Get Ready” was setup similar but it cannot be hidden that “Get Ready” is very US East Coast injected with Marco and Tommy.
I don’t really call it a band this time either because each musician is working on multiple projects simultaneously. That is also the reason for me to stick to “Oliver Weers” as the guy holding the strings for this specific brand. But the busier we get with “Oliver Weers” the more band it hopefully will become and then we might change to a band name too! Anders Borre, Anders Bo, Laki and myself have been all very close in the process of writing the material, that is the difference from “Get Ready”. Last time it was only S øren A. and me. Tommy and Marco added their great personal touch to “Get Ready”. On “Evil’s Back” Morten Hellborn has done it similar
A lot of effort, pleasure, love for music, hard work and sweat has resulted in an outstanding result we proudly present to you all in February 2011.
http://www.myspace.com/oliverweersband
http://www.facebook.com/oliverweersmusic СПАМ
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Oliver_Weers/3540269043
Oliver Weers - Vocals: ex-Diabolos in Musika, ex-Ripe
Laki Ragazas - Guitars
Anders Bo - Guitars
Anders Borre - Bass
Morten Hellborn - Drums
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 17.95 КБ / Просмотров 41 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  106.6 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1