06 - Leave Me Alone [00:03:30]
07 - Ain't That A Shame [00:03:17]
08 - 8 Mpg [00:03:35]
09 - Waiting On You [00:04:40]
10 - Don't Wanna See You There [00:02:37]
11 - Southern Tune [00:04:23]

Heath Molton
Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar

Listening to Waylon sing the Dukes of Hazard theme song is Heath’s earliest memory of music. He recalls playing that 45 until a hole wore through. Heath liked a lot of different music growing up including Buddy Holly and Waylon. “I think I’ve always had it in me.” Even though Heath admits to always having it, he says his parents would not give in until he annoyed them enough with the Tupperware containers and his dad’s old paint cans. Heath got his first drum kit when he was around twelve and it just took off from there. Heath and one of his old buddies started a band and he says he hasn’t quit since. Being a self taught musician, he credits learning a lot by watching other people. Heath tried to take lessons but because he lived way out inthe country it wasn’t easy to find a teacher. Instead of lessons Heath just threw on some earphones and played along with all his favorites. And the same went when Heath started on the guitar. One of his friends showed him a few chords and he was gone. He says he just wanted to learn enough were he could start writing songs. Heath’s biggest influence as an artist is Guns N’ Roses - and mainly Izzy Stradlin since Izzy was the main songwriter for the band. Willie Nelson is another favorite of Heath’s. He always loved the way Willie could write a song, and makes it seem so easy. Heath listens to a Willie song and knows he could write songs like that. That’s where some of Heath’s inspiration comes from when he writes songs for the band. He thinks, ‘what would Willie say in this situation?’ Then he tries to make it as simple as possible. Heath’s philosophy is; if he can’t write a song in 5 to 10 minutes then forget about it, it’s not going to happen. Heath doesn’t have a lot to say because he lets the music talk for him. Heath is long on talent and wrote the majority of Willie Stradlin’s material. He is credited with the inception of Willie Stradlin. Prior to the band, Heath was a session and road drummer for several major Nashville stars. Heath hopes to keep growing as a musician and that his writing keeps improving. He also hopes that he retires with the band and VH1 will do a special on all of them. Heath’s ultimate goal is to record a song with Willie Nelson, or at least jam one with him sometime. Heath would die happy after that. In the end, he just wants to live an easy life, have enough money to not worry about how the next bills are getting paid, and just take it easy, play music, and watch his daughter grow.

Andrew Holland
Drums, Vocals

Andrew’s first memory of music was taking piano lessons as a child. His mother was the organist for their church growing up so he was always around music. He mentions that piano was not for an ADD kid like himself. For one Christmas, Andrew asked for a drum set, but his parents refused and got him a Peavey electric guitar. Even though he did try the guitar and took lessons, it still didn’t stick. Finally Andrew joined the drum line in Junior High and his love for percussion was born. After a short 5-year break of not touching a set of drums, he started to pick them back up in college. Andrew got back in the groove after a few short lessons, many sessions of garage playing and basically teaching himself. Andrew’s biggest goal in life is to be able to take this band to the next level. He loves the music and wants to hit the road and not have a care in the world. He wants to play music the way Willie Stradlin thinks it should sound. Have a family, grow old, and play music. That’s the life for Andrew.

JT Hubbard
Lead guitar, Vocals

Born in Galveston Texas, moved to Oklahoma when he was 12, where he started to play guitar and write songs. Soon after bouncing around in a few bands around the area, and after leading a couple of bands on his own, he was was asked to join with his fellow friends and road experienced Willie Stradlin. JT continues to grow as a musician and songwriter... a real asset to the band.

Boone Griffin
Bass Guitar

Growing up on a farm Southeastern Oklahoma, Boone Fell in Love with music at a very early age. He remebers listening to songs on the radio as a young child, and was intrigued by the melodies, and stories they told. His Dad bought him his first guitar at the age of 15, and that's when he knew music was his passion. As a self taught musician, he has many influences when it comes to music ranging from Waylon Jennings, to the Foo Fighters. Boone loves to entertain people, whether it be 10 or 10,000 people, he enjoys it just as much. He says the biggest thrill for him is: "When I write down my thoughts, feelings, and emotions, and turn them into a work of art. When I can see it in a persons eyes that I made their day better by my artform, it makes me feel good inside , and love it even more!" One of Boone's biggest goals is to play on The Ryman Auditorium stage before he dies. He wants to take it day by day, and play music as long as the man upstairs allows him.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 13.57 КБ / Просмотров 28 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  78.8 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1