03 - Sweet Medusa [00:04:52]
04 - Give My Broken Heart A Break [00:05:08]
05 - Wake It Up [00:03:11]
06 - Red River Stomp [00:02:20]
07 - Heart Like A Muscle Car [00:05:30]
08 - Suicide Doors [00:03:17]
09 - Toxic Hootenanny [00:03:07]
10 - The Dick Mulcahey Bypass [00:02:41]

The Bluefields: an American rock band from Nashville, Tennessee. Their rock and roll story might be as pure and simple as the prior statement if it weren’t for the fact that the combined band members’ resumes boast platinum record success, a Grammy nomination, an Americana Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award and song authorships that have become iconic, rock and roll standards, making this band far from simple. These southern bred rockers remind you why you love rock and roll in the first damn place!
With the successful debut album Pure firmly under their belt, 2013 finds The Bluefields staring down the barrel of a European tour, returning to the studio to write and record their follow up record Ramshackle, and welcoming their newest band member, veteran rock drummer, Brad Pemberton. Ramshackle is set for release in conjunction with their European tour launch, March 19, 2013 and available now !

Expressive freedom permeates The Bluefields’ sensational albums "Pure" (2012) and "Ramshackle", recorded in Nashville, at the Underground Tree House. Hodges recalls, “I was almost defiant in my desire for the band to push the envelope stylistically and not come off sounding like ‘Joe and the Scorchallites.’ As we started writing Pure, Dan introduced me to the secrets of JPOT (Jimmy Page Outdoor Tone) which really got the creative juices flowing. We began exploring a lot of different tunings and twelve strings and songs like Repair My Soul and Bad Woman Blues just seemed to come naturally from this process.” When asked about how their process has evolved from Pure to the writing and recording of Ramshackle, Blanton added, “The writing process was amazingly fast and natural and since we know each other so well, we’re completing each other’s sentences. We all had great ideas and with the addition of Brad, were able to work them up as a band. We also know more about what The Bluefields mean to us as a band and creative forum. We kept our anything “good” goes approach and Ramshackle is a prime example of this spirit. When Warner brought in a ukulele, Dan and I didn’t bat an eye. In fact, I believe we had the same “evil grin” response. Ramshackle is righteous rock and roll fun…period!” (~~ thebluefields.com/home.cfm )
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.02 КБ / Просмотров 27 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  89.17 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1