JavaScript® Bible, Gold Edition

Год: 2001
Автор: Danny Goodman
Жанр: Учебное пособие
Издательство: Hungry Minds, Inc
ISBN: 0-7645-4718-6
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Количество страниц: 2177

Описание: For nearly 20 years, I have written the books I wished had already been written to help me learn or use a new technology. Whenever possible. I like to get in at the very beginning of a new authoring or programming environment, (eel the growing pains, and share with readers the solutions to my struggles. This Gold edition of the JavaScript Bible represents knowledge and experience accumulated over five years of daily work in JavaScript and a constant monitoring of newsgroups (or questions, problems, and challenges facing scripters at all levels. My goal is to help you avoid the same frustration and head scratching I and others have experienced through multiple generations of scriptable browsers.

While previous editions of this book focused on the then-predominant Netscape Navigator browser, the swing of the browser market share pendulum currently favors Microsoft Internet Explorer. At the same time, Netscape has accomplished the admirable task of reinventing its own browser in light of rapidly advancing industry standards. As a result of both of these trends, this massively revised and expanded Gold edition treats both brands of browsers as equals as far as scripters are concerned. You hear my praise and dismay at various scripting features of both browser families. But empowering you to design and write good scripts is my passion, regardless of browser. Therefore, the book contains details about proprietary and standard implementations to equip you to choose the development path that best fits your content's audience. If you detect any bias of mine throughout this book, it is a desire, where possible, to write scripts that work on as many browsers as possible.
Part I: Getting Started with JavaScript
Part II: JavaScript Tutorial — Summary
Part III: Document Objects Reference
Part IV: JavaScript Core Language Reference
Part V: Putting JavaScript to Work
Part VI: Appendixes
Index
Hungry Minds, Inc. End-User License Agreement
CD-ROM Installation Instructions
Доп.информация: В раздаче имеется приложение - рассматриваемые в книге листинги.

Опубликовано группой
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 42.4 КБ / Просмотров 66 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  38.13 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1