Benutze Accurate Stream        : Ja
Audio Puffer abgeschaltet      : Ja
Benutze C2 Fehlerinformationen : Nein

Leseoffset Korrektur                           : 738
Ьberlesen in das Lead-In und Lead-Out          : Ja
Fьlle fehlende Offsetsample mit Stille auf     : Ja
Lцsche fьhrende und nachfolgende stille Blцcke : Nein
Null Samples gehen in CRC Berechnungen ein     : Nein
Benutzte Schnittstelle                         : Installierte externe ASPI Schnittstelle

Benutztes Ausgabeformat : Monkey's Audio Lossless Encoder v3.99 DLL
Sampleformat            : Normal Lossless Compression

TOC der ausgelesenen CD

Track |   Start  |   Lдnge  | Startsektor | Endsektor
    -------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  3:04.03 |        0    |   13802
        2  |  3:04.03 |  3:45.27 |    13803    |   30704
        3  |  6:49.30 |  3:07.15 |    30705    |   44744
        4  |  9:56.45 |  2:54.12 |    44745    |   57806
        5  | 12:50.57 |  3:10.65 |    57807    |   72121
        6  | 16:01.47 |  4:41.12 |    72122    |   93208
        7  | 20:42.59 |  5:17.09 |    93209    |  116992
        8  | 25:59.68 |  7:16.58 |   116993    |  149750
        9  | 33:16.51 |  7:18.15 |   149751    |  182615

Bereichsstatus und Fehler

Gewдhlter Bereich

Dateiname F:\Rips\Lee Gates - (2003) Lee Gates & And The Alabama Cotton Kings [MAC]\Lee Gates - Lee Gates & And The Alabama Cotton Kings.ape

Spitzenpegel 100.0 %
     Bereichsqualitдt 100.0 %
     Test CRC 77BD9F44
     Kopie CRC 77BD9F44
     Kopie OK

Keine Fehler aufgetreten

AccurateRip Ьbersicht

Track  1  nicht in Datenbank enthalten
Track  2  nicht in Datenbank enthalten
Track  3  nicht in Datenbank enthalten
Track  4  nicht in Datenbank enthalten
Track  5  nicht in Datenbank enthalten
Track  6  nicht in Datenbank enthalten
Track  7  nicht in Datenbank enthalten
Track  8  nicht in Datenbank enthalten
Track  9  nicht in Datenbank enthalten

Keiner der Tracks ist in der AccurateRip Datenbank vorhanden

Ende des Statusreports
"Lee Gates was born in Mississippi and moved to Milwaukee as a teenager where he has been playing his brand of down home blues for the past 50 years. Blues legend Albert Collins is his first cousin and you can hear the family influence in Lee's fluid guitar style and tone.

In 1959 Lee migrated to Milwaukee where he found work performing with the house band at Wilson's Club at 10th and Center Streets for 15 years straight. It is not until 1974 that he met his legendary cousin Albert Collins.

"My daddy's brother had a lot of kids out there in Texas. I never met them a s a child, but we all knew of each other. When Albert came to Milwaukee I showed him around and we did some gigs together. Every time he came to town we would go out and eat supper together, he was a good friend to me."

In October of 2003 Lee called me up and announced that he was coming to Hillsborough. I asked him what for and Lee replied, "To make a CD."

I asked Lee if he wouldn't mind going down to Alabama to record. Two days later Lee caught a Greyhound to Huntsville, he missed a layover in Nashville and got in early the next morning and went straight to the studio with Ardie Dean. Lee proclaimed the record done in three hours and was soon on a bus heading back home.

One must rejoice in the "happening" of this CD, especially the glorious tone of Lee's guitar. After performing for 52 years, I have a feeling that Lee is just beginning his recording career. " -- Timothy Duffy (MMRF)
Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings album by Lee Gates was released Sep 13, 2005 on the CD Baby label. Lee Gates one of Milwaukee's pre-eminent blues musicians was born December 20, 1937 in Pontotoc, Mississippi. Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings music CDs His parents Brice and Inez Gates were both guitarists, "My mother was the one the one who got me started. Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings songs I was about 14 when she got me an electric guitar. "In 1959 Lee migrated to Milwaukee where he found work performing with the house band at Wilson's Club at 10th and Center Streets for 15 years straight Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings album. It is not until 1974 that he met his legendary cousin Albert Collins Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings CD music. "My daddy's brother had a lot of kids out there in Texas Lee Gates & The Alabama Cotton Kings music CDs. I never met them as a child, but we all knew of each other. When Albert came to Milwaukee I showed him around and we did some gigs together. Every time he came to town we would go out and eat supper together, he was a good friend to me." In October of 2003 Lee called me up and announced that he was coming to Hillsborough.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.19 КБ / Просмотров 59 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  281.4 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1