Страна-производитель диска: USA
Год издания диска: 2011
Издатель (лейбл): Blue Corn Music
Номер по каталогу: BCM 1102
Аудио кодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: image+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 01:16:13
Источник (релизер): собственный рип с оригинального CD (Darkman)
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да

Треклист:

01. Stone Love
02. I Really Love You
03. (You Keep Me) Hangin' On
04. Up Above My Head (I Hear Music In the Air)
05. Runaway Soul
06. Fruits of My Labor
07. When It Don't Come Easy
08. Back to the Blues (duet with Hadden Sayers)
09. Nickel and a Nail
10. Heal Yourself (with Papa Mali)
11. Woke Up This Mornin'
12. Phenomenal Woman
13. Death Came A-Knockin'
14. Ocean of Tears

http://www.ruthiefoster.com

Personnel:

The Ruthie Foster Family Band:

Ruthie Foster - guitar and vocals
Samantha Banks - drums, percussion and vocals
Tanya Richardson - five-string bass and vocals
Scottie Miller - keyboards and vocals
Hadden Sayers - guitars and vocals
Special guest Papa Mali - guitar

http://wwww.facebook.com/ruthiefosterfamilyband
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 5 from 4. May 2009

EAC extraction logfile from 19. August 2011, 17:03

Ruthie Foster / Live at Antone's

Used drive  : HL-DT-STDVD-RAM GSA-H54N   Adapter: 0  ID: 0

Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction                      : 102
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000

Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 320 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\flac.exe
Additional command line options : -8 -V %s

TOC of the extracted CD

Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  4:07.59 |         0    |    18583
        2  |  4:07.59 |  5:01.14 |     18584    |    41172
        3  |  9:08.73 |  2:37.58 |     41173    |    53005
        4  | 11:46.56 |  5:13.39 |     53006    |    76519
        5  | 17:00.20 |  5:03.12 |     76520    |    99256
        6  | 22:03.32 |  4:16.60 |     99257    |   118516
        7  | 26:20.17 |  4:16.29 |    118517    |   137745
        8  | 30:36.46 |  6:01.08 |    137746    |   164828
        9  | 36:37.54 |  5:49.70 |    164829    |   191073
       10  | 42:27.49 |  5:48.19 |    191074    |   217192
       11  | 48:15.68 |  5:36.34 |    217193    |   242426
       12  | 53:52.27 |  5:37.26 |    242427    |   267727
       13  | 59:29.53 | 11:22.12 |    267728    |   318889
       14  | 70:51.65 |  5:21.58 |    318890    |   343022

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename C:\EAC\Ruthie Foster - Live at Antone's.wav

Peak level 98.9 %
     Range quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 03B19054
     Copy CRC 03B19054
     Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track  1  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [18C064BC], AccurateRip returned [29C4333A]
Track  2  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [A4371749], AccurateRip returned [263B2421]
Track  3  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [7A16F926], AccurateRip returned [1E57BED5]
Track  4  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [1554466C], AccurateRip returned [A6524D65]
Track  5  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [9A7D683D], AccurateRip returned [23D9DD89]
Track  6  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [547A52BA], AccurateRip returned [6B1D5957]
Track  7  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [FD74ACC4], AccurateRip returned [AACB9CE3]
Track  8  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [3913E212], AccurateRip returned [13FC9974]
Track  9  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [5C74412A], AccurateRip returned [213F1AA5]
Track 10  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [CCC2523A], AccurateRip returned [BFCB3AB3]
Track 11  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [FA6D4112], AccurateRip returned [BA12CB42]
Track 12  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [DF771024], AccurateRip returned [E172F2DF]
Track 13  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [2422D3F4], AccurateRip returned [B5C20389]
Track 14  cannot be verified as accurate (confidence 1)  [415AED72], AccurateRip returned [DC81B0B1]

No tracks could be verified as accurate
You may have a different pressing from the one(s) in the database

End of status report
Код:
REM GENRE Jazz
REM DATE 2011
REM DISCID CB11DD0E
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v0.99pb5"
PERFORMER "Ruthie Foster"
TITLE "Live at Antone's"
FILE "Ruthie Foster - Live at Antone's.flac" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "Stone Love"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "I Really Love You"
    INDEX 01 04:07:59
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "(You Keep Me) Hangin' On"
    INDEX 01 09:08:73
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "Up Above My Head (I Hear Music In the Air)"
    INDEX 01 11:46:56
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "Runaway Soul"
    INDEX 01 17:00:20
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "Fruits of My Labor"
    INDEX 01 22:03:32
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "When It Don't Come Easy"
    INDEX 01 26:20:17
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "Back to the Blues (duet with Hadden Sayers)"
    INDEX 00 30:29:62
    INDEX 01 30:36:46
  TRACK 09 AUDIO
    TITLE "Nickel and a Nail"
    INDEX 01 36:37:54
  TRACK 10 AUDIO
    TITLE "Heal Yourself (with Papa Mali)"
    INDEX 01 42:27:49
  TRACK 11 AUDIO
    TITLE "Woke Up This Mornin'"
    INDEX 01 48:15:68
  TRACK 12 AUDIO
    TITLE "Phenomenal Woman"
    INDEX 01 53:52:27
  TRACK 13 AUDIO
    TITLE "Death Came A-Knockin'"
    INDEX 01 59:29:53
  TRACK 14 AUDIO
    TITLE "Ocean of Tears"
    INDEX 01 70:51:65
Ruthie Foster (wikipedia):
Foster is from Gause, Texas and comes from a family of gospel singers. She studied music at McLennan Community College and then worked in the US Navy, where she started performing. Her debut was released in 1997 and she has performed in North America, Europe and Australia. She has often been compared to Ella Fitzgerald and Aretha Franklin. In June 2009, Foster was on tour with The Blind Boys of Alabama. In December 2009, her most recent CD, The Truth According to Ruthie Foster, was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Blues Album. In May 2010, at the Blues Music Awards, Ruthie won Contemporary Blues Female Artist of the Year. Ruthie was a featured artist at the Byron Bay Bluesfest in Austrailia in 2011 to critical acclaim, creating a new fan base by her performance there. (en.wikipedia.org)
---
Сайт исполнителя: http://www.ruthiefoster.com/
---
Ruthie Foster is an American singer-songwriter who effortlessly blends blues, folk and gospel and has yet to achieve the fame she deserves in spite of calling her latest album The Phenomenal Ruthie Foster (2007). After gaining a degree in commercial music she spent four years touring with the US Navy band Pride. She moved to New York City and played the club circuit for several years, then returned to Texas in 1993 to nurse her ailing mother. Her first two albums, Full Circle (1999) and Crossover (2001), were well received locally, but it wasn't until 2002's Runaway Soul that she began to achieve more of a national profile. Her fourth album, Stages, was a live album which covered the output from her first three releases. ~ SoundUnwound (on amazon.com)
---
With a naturally expressive voice that has drawn comparisons to greats like Aretha Franklin and Ella Fitzgerald, Texas-based singer and songwriter Ruthie Foster mixes a wide palette of American song forms, from gospel and blues to jazz, folk, and soul into her music, and her live performances are powerfully transfiguring. Foster grew up in Gause, TX, a small town in the Brazos Valley southeast of Dallas, and even as a child she was fascinated by music, and she listened to everything she could, hearing and absorbing not just gospel and blues, but also the country and pop songs she heard on the radio. By the age of 14 she was a soloist in a local choir and was certain that her future would revolve around music. When she moved to Waco to attend community college, her studies concentrated around music and audio engineering, and she began fronting a blues band, learning how to command a stage in the rough bars of Texas. Hoping to travel and gain a wider world perspective, Foster joined the Navy, but her obvious musical talents soon had her singing with Pride, a Navy band that played pop and funk hits at recruitment drives in the southeastern U.S. Following her tour of duty, Foster landed in New York City where she regularly played various folk venues. Atlantic Records offered her a recording deal, figuring they had a budding pop star on their hands, but Foster wasn't interested in moving in that direction, preferring instead to explore the various strains of American roots music that had informed her childhood. When her mother fell ill in 1993, Foster left New York and her recording deal and returned to Texas. She began working as a camera operator and production assistant at a TV station in College Station, TX while she cared for her mother, who passed in 1996. A year later in 1997 Foster self-released the album Full Circle before hooking up with Blue Corn Music, which released Crossover in 1999, Runaway Soul in 2002, Stages (featuring a series of live tracks) in 2004, Heal Yourself in 2006, The Phenomenal Ruthie Foster in 2008, and The Truth According to Ruthie Foster, recorded at Ardent Studios in Memphis, in 2009. An engaging live performer, Foster continued to tour regularly, wowing audiences with her powerful voice and stylistic range. (therecordtent.com)
Ruthie Foster

Since her beginnings in a small Texas town, through her musical studies at college, and through the process of becoming a professional musician, Ruthie’s pure voice has been taking her to new places and higher heights. With ‘The Truth According to Ruthie Foster’, Ruthie has finally arrived.

This extraordinary songwriter/performer tackles life’s big issues throughout her sizzling new album. On it, Ruthie repeatedly testifies to her core message – that through all of the ups and downs of living, you must stay true to yourself. The pain as well as the joy of love, the strength it takes to weather life’s challenges, the hope that grows from seeds of faith and wisdom: All of this breathes inspiration and celebration into The Truth According to Ruthie Foster.

For all the facets of this album, the heat of soul music burns at its core. That’s what drew her to Memphis, where she set up shop at the legendary Ardent Studios with a stunning assembly of musicians. There, symbolically on the day of Isaac Hayes’ funeral, they began working to convey the energy of Ruthie’s performances, cutting almost everything live, going for feeling above all else – and making their own kind of history.

With roots-music producer Chris Goldsmith overseeing the proceedings, all of the essentials – the hard-edged blues of guitar icon Robben Ford (the Yellowjackets, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, countless others), the Memphis magic conjured by keyboardist Jim Dickinson (Rolling Stones, Aretha Franklin) and organist Charles Hodges (Al Green, Ann Peebles), the rock-steady rhythm anchor of bassist Larry Fulcher (Taj Mahal, Los Super Seven) and drummer Rock Deadrick (Tracy Chapman, Ben Harper) – settle into their unique pocket, with the legendary Memphis Horns adding a distinctive coup de grace.

‘Truth is right where you are,’ she proclaims. So it is throughout ‘The Truth According to Ruthie Foster’, Ruthie Foster’s greatest triumph to date. And that is as true as truth can get.

“The truth, according to this remarkable album, is that Ruthie Foster is one of America’s finest soul-blues artists. …a full-on blast of soul and blues… The combination of a talented band, powerful songs, and Foster’s roaring gospel-inspired vocals leaves Truth with no weak spots among its dozen tracks. If this one doesn’t elevate Foster to the next level of popularity, it’s impossible to imagine what will.”

—-Blues Revue
Editorial Reviews:

Review:
Texas native Ruthie Foster contends as one of this generation's finest singers. Her voice is often compared to Ella Fitzgerald, Mavis Staples and Aretha Franklin. Foster's songwriting also deserves honorable mention. Her six solo albums contain a wealth of material. She recorded her latest studio album--The Truth According To Ruthie Foster--at Ardent Studios in Memphis. The Truth earned Foster a Grammy nomination.
Live at Antone's encapsulates Foster's inimitable blend of soul, gospel and blues music. Foster only sings three of her own original compositions on this live recording. Her band on Live at Antone's includes guitarist Hadden Sayers, keyboardist Scotty Miller, bassist Tonya Richardson and drummer Samantha Banks.
Stone Love, commences the performance with a soulful swing, and emotive guitar licks by Hadden Sayers. Foster's hypnotic voice hooks the listener immediately. Foster dedicates the R & B number I Really Love You to the audience. & You Keep Me Hangin' On reminds me of the Staple Singers at their peak.
Foster renders Rosetta Thorpe's Up Above My Head with a conviction usually only found in church. Runaway Soul consists of a rock & roll groove that finds the audience eating from Foster's hand. Foster covers the Lucinda Williams composition Fruits of My Labor that really shines like a coal lamp at midnight.
Patty Griffin's song When It Don't Come Easy sounds like a folk gem, but Foster's voice emits a rare degree of emotion. Foster's voice on blues legend O.V. Wright's A Nickel and A Nail reminds me of Ann Peebles from her Hi Records days. Papa Mali lends his guitar expertise on the funky Heal Yourself.
Woke Up This Morning engages the crowd because Foster's voice teases the way she utilizes her pitch before the tune kicks in.Phenomenal Woman stands as a soul classic, and should be on any number of Billboard charts. This is one of the finest songs on this collection. Death Come A Knockin' is pure gospel music.
Ocean of Tears ends the performance with a vocal power rivaled by few, and an eclectic instrumentation that demonstrates Foster's proclivity for musical diversity. Live At Antone's contains a healthy dose of soul... --Swampland.com

Review:
If superlatives are left for Austin's Ruthie Foster, they must be translated from a foreign language. And given the CD/DVD combo Live at Antone's, new ones could be invented. For starters, it's a quick summation of her career: soulful, spiritual, real. Foster weaves a magical blend of roots music and blues in such original favorites as Stone Love and Runaway Soul, but it's little nuggets that make Antone's golden. She steals Lucinda Williams' Fruits of My Labor and glazes it with Ruthie Foster frosting, then owns Patty Griffin's When It Don't Come Easy with amazing grace. The DVD offers vivid testimony to her electric presence onstage chatty and engaging, channeling Sister Rosetta Tharpe and spotlighting her band of gypsy players including Papa Mali and the mighty bottom line of drummer Samantha Banks and bassist Tanya Richardson, their dark dreadlocks evoking Ruthie Foster's primal soul. --Austin Chronicle

Review:
When someone with real chops like Ruthie Foster steps up, attention must be paid. --Boston Globe

Product Description:
The remarkable Ruthie Foster announces the June 21 release of her new concert CD/DVD set, Live At Antones (Blue Corn Music). On this recording, as on stage, Ruthie take things up a notch or two (or three) with her fiery and unmistakable mix of folk, soul, blues, gospel, and R&B.

Following the path to critical acclaim and artistic triumph blazed by her Grammy-nominated 2009 CD The Truth According To Ruthie Foster, Ruthie s new live concert CD/DVD was recorded at the legendary Antones in her hometown of Austin, Texas. The show features Ruthie s seasoned touring band; Samantha Banks (drums), Tanya Richardson (bass), Scottie Miller (keyboards) and Hadden Sayers (guitar). They rock, performing here to a rapturous and wildly enthusiastic crowd. The show also features a special guest appearance by Austins own Papa Mali on guitar.

Customer Reviews:

5.0 out of 5 stars - Superb & Soulful - Ruthie Does It Again !!, June 27, 2011
By: Parislexi (Cincinnati, Ohio USA)
I absolutely love Ruthie Foster's singing, guitar playing and her band.

I have been following her music for 6-7 years and have seen her live performances in Michigan and Ohio.
I have all of her CDs, however to get the FULL effect of her and her band's performances, you have GOT to see her
LIVE!! And this CD & DVD package fits the bill.

The DVD is GREAT - fully capturing her soulful essence that (to me, anyway) can only be captured by her LIVE performances.

The video is very clear and the sound is fantastic. The audience seemed a little low-key and 'sedated' to me because when I saw her live, I could hardly contain myself and I HAD to move around more and clap more than they were doing.

I truly hope that she does more LIVE CDs/DVDs. She's the best 'pure' singer out there these days. You can tell that she
truly enjoys singing and she really does it extremely well and effortlessly. And her band is excellent too!

----

5.0 out of 5 stars - A great opportunity if you don't know Ruthie Foster, ..., August 15, 2011
By: Martin B. aus O.
... and a must if you're a fan of hers already!
I ordered this item from Switzerland, right after having got a first mindblowing impression of this very gifted and warm singer/song writer on YouTube. The item is a combination of a live CD and a concert DVD at a real bargain price.
The DVD gave me some interesting facts about Ruthie Fosters musical education (see the extra interview), and I also enjoyed her fantastic band (including two women on bass and drums). The whole concert is very well captured in the video.
In short words: It's a wonderful concert, no matter if you just listen to the CD, or if you take a virtual seat in the DVD's concert hall.
I'm a big fan of Ruthie Foster. But fan or not, this woman simply is one hell of a singer, a very good entertainer and one of the few who shine by their boundless talent and joy of music.

----

5.0 out of 5 stars - Don't miss Ruthie if she visits your town!!, August 7, 2011
By: Cold Shott "Cold Shott" (Phoenix, AZ USA)
I saw her as a solo act in Scottsdale, AZ in Aug 2010 and was blown away by her powerful performance. This live band performance knocks me out!

----

All Other Customer Reviews @ Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Ruthie-Foster-Live-At-Antones/product-reviews/B004Y03M9I/
Доп. информация:

Ruthie Foster - Live at Antone's, что у меня "был на рукаx" = комплект CD + BONUS DVD

Я выставил только CD диск (...тут в раздаче))
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.59 КБ / Просмотров 17 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  527.59 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  19
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1