Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction                      : 667
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000

Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 896 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\flac.exe
Additional command line options : -6 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" -T "BAND=%albuminterpret%" -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" %hascover%--picture="%coverfile%"%hascover% %source% -o %dest%

TOC of the extracted CD

Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  3:24.36 |         0    |    15335
        2  |  3:24.36 |  4:45.38 |     15336    |    36748
        3  |  8:09.74 |  3:21.57 |     36749    |    51880
        4  | 11:31.56 |  3:40.03 |     51881    |    68383
        5  | 15:11.59 |  4:12.37 |     68384    |    87320
        6  | 19:24.21 |  3:22.38 |     87321    |   102508
        7  | 22:46.59 |  4:37.63 |    102509    |   123346
        8  | 27:24.47 |  3:48.27 |    123347    |   140473
        9  | 31:12.74 |  3:47.01 |    140474    |   157499
       10  | 35:00.00 |  3:39.58 |    157500    |   173982
       11  | 38:39.58 |  3:57.54 |    173983    |   191811
       12  | 42:37.37 |  4:16.27 |    191812    |   211038

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename D:\music\blues\Lara and the Bluz Dawgz - Howlin (2015)\Lara and the Bluz Dawgz - Howlin.wav

Peak level 98.0 %
     Extraction speed 1.8 X
     Range quality 100.0 %
     Copy CRC A63AB682
     Copy OK

No errors occurred

End of status report

==== Log checksum ABEFEBB2CC91B09F85B2085805F0BDFE2DC080C2450FBD2AC4203B265379A0DC ====
Код:
REM GENRE Blues
REM DATE 2015
REM DISCID 9E0AFD0C
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v1.1"
PERFORMER "Lara and the Bluz Dawgz"
TITLE "Howlin"
FILE "Lara and the Bluz Dawgz - Howlin.flac" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "Uh Huh"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Flatline"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 03:22:36
    INDEX 01 03:24:36
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "I Wonder"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 08:07:74
    INDEX 01 08:09:74
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "Wearin Me Out"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 11:29:56
    INDEX 01 11:31:56
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "T Dawg"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 15:09:59
    INDEX 01 15:11:59
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "Don't Mess With My Baby"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 19:22:21
    INDEX 01 19:24:21
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "Love Me Tonight"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 22:44:59
    INDEX 01 22:46:59
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "I'm Over It"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 27:22:47
    INDEX 01 27:24:47
  TRACK 09 AUDIO
    TITLE "Say Goodbye"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 31:10:74
    INDEX 01 31:12:74
  TRACK 10 AUDIO
    TITLE "Love of Mine"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 34:58:00
    INDEX 01 35:00:00
  TRACK 11 AUDIO
    TITLE "Shadow Groovin"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 38:37:58
    INDEX 01 38:39:58
  TRACK 12 AUDIO
    TITLE "Howlin"
    FLAGS DCP
    INDEX 00 42:35:37
    INDEX 01 42:37:37
Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-

Path: ...\Lara & The Bluz Dawgz 2015 - Howlin

1 -=- Lara and the Bluz Dawgz - Howlin.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

Nashville, Tennessee is a city rich with great musical partnerships; the creation of Lara and the Bluz Dawgz is no exception. It was the love of Blues that brought this lineup of seasoned musicians together. The members of the band hail from a wide range of geographic locales, from New York to Louisiana, and from New Mexico, to Ontario, Canada.

Their collective live performance experience spans several continents and countries and creates Lara and the Bluz Dawgz’ unique take on the Blues. These musicians are accomplished in their own right, with a live performance pedigree whose venues range from CBGBs in New York City to the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee.

Lara Germony / Vocals

As a founding member of Lara and the Bluz Dawgz, vocalist and songwriter, Lara Dean Germony, brings an unmistakable vocal style, rife with lyric and emotion that epitomize the Blues genre.

Lara began performing at a very early age. While in college, she majored in classical voice performance. Lara loves all types of music and has performed in Jazz, Rock, and Country bands while her heart remained loyal to Blues, a common thread in all of these styles.

Lara has co-written and recorded two albums of original R&B and Blues. Lara is married to Bluz Dawgz’ bassist and founding member, Gregg Germony, and they have formed a life-long musical and personal relationship.

Gregg Germony / Bass

Bassist Gregg Germony began his musical career in Buffalo, New York, which served as his base while performing road gigs throughout the US and Canada. Gregg has also toured Europe, Asia, and the Middle East with the Horning Brothers via the DOD.

Since moving to Nashville, Gregg has established himself as a highly respected studio musician, appearing on 1,000's of demos and jingles and is currently the house bass player at the Song Closet. Additionally, he has recorded with Billy Burks and John Heinrich, and played on many Gospel sessions at Gene Breden's studio.

Gregg studied with legendary Motown bassist Bob Babbit, who he notes as one of his greatest influences, in addition to James Jamerson, Roscoe Beck, and Paul Chambers. Gregg has worked with many notable artists, including Clarence Dobbins, Delbert McClinton, T. Graham Brown, Abby Burke, Ryan Murphey, and David Ball.

Dan Nadasdi / Keys

Piano Player, Daniel Nadasdi, was born in Southern Ontario, Canada and grew up loving the music coming across the border from Detroit Michigan. Some of his earliest influences include Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder. He is also a big fan of fellow Canadians and Roots Rockers, "The Band" and their organist Garth Hudson. Southern Rock and Blues heroes such as Bill Payne and Billy Powel, as well as country piano players Pig Robins and Gary Smith all contributed to Daniel’s eclectic musical tastes.

Dan hit the road in the mid 80's and traveled back and forth across Canada with a variety of different acts before moving to Nashville, Tennessee in 1991 with the Michelle Wright Band. In addition to the Michelle Wright Band, Daniel has played piano for Tanya Tucker, Pirates of the Mississippi.

Along with fellow Michelle Wright Band members, he has won the Back-Up Band of the Year award several times at the CCMA; and in 2001, he won the CCMA award for Piano Player of the Year.

Al Rowe / Guitar

Founding member and guitarist, Al Rowe, brings a lifetime of experience in playing the Blues. A self-taught musician, Al grew up in New York. Since the age of 15, he has played in countless road bands. His guitar work has been compared to Rolling Stones’ guitarist, Mick Taylor, Al’s greatest influence; other influences include Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Peter Frampton.

Al moved to Nashville in 2000 to attend the Belmont University Music Business program. Since moving to Nashville, Al has co-written and recorded three Blues albums, and contributed to many other original projects.

Ray Gonzales / Drums

A native of New Mexico, Ray provides the driving backbone to Lara and the Bluz Dawgz. A self-taught musician, Ray appeared as vocalist on his first recorded album at age 5. He also began playing drums at this time. His subtle and diverse approach to performance anchors the band in a way as to allow the creative and melodic tradition of Blues flow unhindered. Ray has traveled the United States and Europe, playing music and sharing his talent with audiences ranging from 30 to 30,000.

Ray has worked with many artists, including David Demarco, Mathew West, Paul Overstreet, Promise Keepers, John D’Amato, Midnight to Twelve, Rhonda Gun, North East Arkansas Theatre, Kainos, FMB, Revelation Underground, Mike Musik, Akil Thompson, The Back Alley Saints, Absolute Zero, and many others.

Reggie Murray / Saxophone

Hailing from the birthplace of jazz, New Orleans, Louisiana, saxophonist/composer/producer, Reggie Murray now makes Nashville his home. Reggie’s smooth sound takes the Bluz Dawgz to higher levels, leaving the listeners longing to hear more.

His long line of credits include Rhino, Karen Grant, Akua, Aidoo, Mike Morris, Greg Troyer, Entourage, Anthony Brown, Joe Simon Jazz, Elemental Groove, Chris Cortez, Russell Batiste, Raymond Myles and the RAMS, St. Joseph The Worker Gospel Choir, Robyn E. and Company, and Vieux Carré.
There are many shades of blue, but the blues range from deep cerulean to hot crimson. Singer Lara Germony and her bassist husband Gregg lead their Bluz Dawgz from Nashville through a veritable musical rainbow on their sophomore CD. Like Devil Moon (2012) released to glowing reviews, Howlin’ runs the gamut from jazzy cool to outright rocking.
12 original romantic tales feature the estimable talents of Al Rowe (guitars), Dan Nadasdi (keyboards), Ray Gonzales (drums) and Reggie Murray (tenor saxophone) in a seamless ensemble. “Uh Huh” boogies as Lara’s velvety chops express regret with “You said you were the one for me, said your love was all I’d even need. I was wrong to send you away, I just want you back now, back to stay” as Murray and Rowe console instrumentally. The guitarist and saxist duel on the funky “Flat Line,” Lara declaring “Walkin’ away from this mess, nothin’ can save us I guess. Reachin’ outside the pain, startin’ over again… time to call it done …. when you flat line.” The dark minor ballad “I Wonder” has Lara summoning pathos through “I watch you walk by, baby, my heart skips a beat. I can’t quite catch your eye through the bustle of the street. So I watch you and I wonder.”
Lara channels rockabilly legend Wanda Jackson on the rousing “Wearin’ Me Out,” chastising a slacker with “You never roll with the punches, let them pass you by. You seem to have a continued black eye” as Rowe, Murray and Nadasdi burn. Lara has an itch on the slinky “T-Dawg Lovin’”, lustily singing “I need me some T-dawg lovin’, gotta get me some today. Lord, I need that sweet man’s lovin’, any amount in any way.” She is tough on the surging R&B of “Don’t Mess with My Baby,” threatening “It’s all over town, word is you been getting’ around. I think it’s only fair to say, you best stay outta’ my way …”
Silky jazz-blues on “Love Me Tonight” frames Lara caressing “Candle lights glowing, the doors locked up tight, snuggle up closer, let’s heat up the night,” the band chilling with finesse. In “I’m Over It,” her sassy “You probably think I’m devastated, I guess that’s why you hesitated… Oh, wait just a minute, I’m over it” contrasts with the sprightly shuffle beat. The soul ballad “Say Goodbye” is perfect for “I know that we both gave it our very best try. I’ve been over it inside my mind so many times. Where there’s no fire, there surely is no spark. I’ve got nothing left here in my heart” as Rowe and Murray shed musical tears.
The swinging “Love of Mine” is a sweetly sung love letter of “Got no place we should be goin’. Stars in the sky are really glowin’. Just holdin’ your hand, love of mine.” The minor key “Shadow Groovin’” about an illicit affair gets a noirish cast from Murray while Lara implores “ Umm hmm, you’re lookin’ so right. Come on with me and we’ll take the night. Quiet now we’re out of sight, slippin’ around baby, wrong or right, on the run from the morning light.” The title track closes with an N’Awlins flavor as Lara invites “Friday night, the moon is out, kind’a night makes you want to shout. Stars are shinin’, time is right, come out and howl with me tonight.”
Lara and Gregg Germony and their scrappy Bluz Dawgs effortlessly convey the many hues of the blues. Their music takes the listener for a smooth ride from heartbreak to ecstasy with nary a bump in the road.

-- Dave Rubin --
Lara Germony - Vocals
Gregg Germony - Bass
Al Rowe - Guitars
Dan Nadasci - Keyboards
Ray Gonzales - Drums
Reggie Murray - Tenor Saxophone
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 13.15 КБ / Просмотров 61 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  318.14 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1