Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction                      : 103
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Gap handling                                : Appended to previous track

Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 1024 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Apps\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\flac.exe
Additional command line options : -8 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "PERFORMER=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albumartist%" -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" %source% -o %dest%

TOC of the extracted CD

Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  4:29.29 |         0    |    20203
        2  |  4:29.29 |  7:16.28 |     20204    |    52931
        3  | 11:45.57 |  4:12.61 |     52932    |    71892
        4  | 15:58.43 |  6:43.00 |     71893    |   102117
        5  | 22:41.43 |  8:05.66 |    102118    |   138558
        6  | 30:47.34 |  1:59.60 |    138559    |   147543
        7  | 32:47.19 |  8:07.61 |    147544    |   184129
        8  | 40:55.05 |  4:03.28 |    184130    |   202382

Track  1

Filename C:\Ripped Music\Atma Weapon - Dark Tower (2013)\01 I.wav

Pre-gap length  0:00:02.00

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 2.6 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC F15325C0
     Copy CRC F15325C0
     Track not present in AccurateRip database
     Copy OK

Track  2

Filename C:\Ripped Music\Atma Weapon - Dark Tower (2013)\02 II.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 3.1 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 4036815F
     Copy CRC 4036815F
     Copy OK

Track  3

Filename C:\Ripped Music\Atma Weapon - Dark Tower (2013)\03 III.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 3.2 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC C654739E
     Copy CRC C654739E
     Copy OK

Track  4

Filename C:\Ripped Music\Atma Weapon - Dark Tower (2013)\04 IV.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 3.0 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC EDE92F7A
     Copy CRC EDE92F7A
     Copy OK

Track  5

Filename C:\Ripped Music\Atma Weapon - Dark Tower (2013)\05 V.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 2.1 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC CF63DCC6
     Copy CRC CF63DCC6
     Copy OK

Track  6

Filename C:\Ripped Music\Atma Weapon - Dark Tower (2013)\06 VI.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 3.5 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC BF0F9F7A
     Copy CRC BF0F9F7A
     Copy OK

Track  7

Filename C:\Ripped Music\Atma Weapon - Dark Tower (2013)\07 Miss Misery.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 4.3 X
     Track quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 323F2D1B
     Copy CRC 323F2D1B
     Copy OK

Track  8

Filename C:\Ripped Music\Atma Weapon - Dark Tower (2013)\08 Dark Dreamer.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 2.0 X
     Track quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC 4CF30927
     Copy CRC 4CF30927
     Copy OK

None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database

No errors occurred

End of status report

==== Log checksum A70C51756654C749526E19E137B198312E93C9E9FC223F0C392124DA650368ED ====
Код:
REM GENRE "Progressive Metal"
REM DATE 2013
REM DISCID 770A8A08
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v1.0b3"
PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
TITLE "Dark Tower"
FILE "01 I.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "I"
    PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
    ISRC USHM81311834
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "02 II.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "II"
    PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
    ISRC USHM81311835
FILE "03 III.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "III"
    PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
    ISRC USHM81311836
FILE "04 IV.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "IV"
    PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
    ISRC USHM81311837
FILE "05 V.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "V"
    PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
    ISRC USHM81311838
FILE "06 VI.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "VI"
    PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
    ISRC USHM81311839
FILE "07 Miss Misery.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "Miss Misery"
    PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
    ISRC USHM81311833
FILE "08 Dark Dreamer.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "Dark Dreamer"
    PERFORMER "Atma Weapon"
    ISRC USHM81311832
Доп. информация: bandcamp Dark Tower Album Preview
Somewhere near the midway point of the labyrinthine Dickensian opera known as Final Fantasy VI, the player engages in combat with a half-machine boss monster called Ultima Weapon in Japanese. In the original Super Nintendo localization, the boss was renamed Atma Weapon, probably because of concerns over legal issues with the Ultima series of video games.

Since my play-through of Final Fantasy VI has been on hiatus for a few months, I can't offer you much advice on how to beat this particular boss (even though I stopped playing not lot after the aforementioned part of the game.) However, I can tell you that even if I never go back and beat the game, I'm still glad I played it. Otherwise, this band's name would never have jumped out at me, and I'd more likely than not have never heard given their music a chance.

That would have been a real tragedy.

I knew right away that if a progressive rock band took their name from a 16-bit video game and had a Roger Dean-esque epic fantasy album cover, I was probably going to like what they had to say. Even so, Atma Weapon's debut Dark Tower is a very pleasant surprise.

The titular suite of six interconnected songs kicks off with a furious blast of metallic riffs before launching into a driving verse. These guys have a lot to say, and effectively give a preamble of their entire ethos in the first two minutes or so.

I've always been a fan of classic progressive rock music, but even there I've rarely heard such a good balance between technical musicianship, creature song structures, and a superior sense of melodicism. Dark Tower is a clean and well-produced album, but one without any unnecessarily flourishes to distract from the prodigious abilities of the band's members. There's no orchestration, no keyboard wizardry, not even any guitar wanking – which is quite a feat considering the number of soulful solos on this record.

Mick Armstrong's vocals play a crucial role to keeping the record grounded. Many of Dark Tower's best moments occur during his clean vocals, like the verses of Dark Tower I and Dark Dreamer. The record's only real weak point are the sections with harsh vocals, which approach the pitfalls of sterile, soulless prog-metal. Unlike many progressive rock and metal bands which have dedicated singers with long, flowing hair and leather pants, Armstrong is not a voice tacked on to an instrumental band; he feels more like an indie rock singer successful transplanted to a prog group and truly benefits the group's sound. Removing him from the equation would be a real blow to what makes the album work so well.

But the real star of the show is guitarist Cameron Johnson, around whom Atma Weapon's sonic assault centers like matter falling into a black hole. His riffs are at once memorable, yet reward repeated listening with their provocative intricacy. Resisting the urge to unleash mindless shredding, his solos are gloriously melodic, well-paced, and fit beautifully with the rest of the music in Dark Tower IV, V, and the last two tracks.

Bassist Billy Guynn and drummer Brandon Allen are crucial to the band's sound for their thoughtful restraint. By eschewing over-the-top drumming and obnoxious bass effects, the band sounds much more grounded and raw, giving Atma Weapon a rare balance of intricacy and accessibility. And they fit clearly into the mix, in a way that other bands with more bombastic rhythm sections don't.

The titular Dark Tower suite shows a level of compositional mastery and balance that is simply dazzling from such a young band; motifs are introduced and repeated throughout, with a variety of moods and tempos explored that all merge together in a strikingly effective manner. But the final two tracks – Dark Dreamer and Miss Misery – are no less impressive. The perfect synchronization between the vocal and guitar melodies in Dark Dreamer's verse is one of the record's most immaculate moments, leading up to well-paced and beautiful guitar solos. Miss Misery kicks the listener with an immediate assault of astral riffs leading into a song that churns into desperation before blitzing into a satisfying climax.

I am not a fan of much modern progressive rock music; the like of Dream Theater or Porcupine Tree often exhaust me, not because they're lacking in ideas but because I perceive them as soulless auditory calculus. Atma Weapon manages to take the same ideas but present them in the form of a harsh-but-beautiful painting rendered in gray, green, and black. There are hints of classic progressive acts like Rush (on Dark Tower II) but in truth Atma Weapon much more closely resembles the sonic atmosphere of ambitious post-hardcore bands.

In the end, after a dozen listens to this record, the only real complaint I can levy against Atma Weapon is that there's not more music on their debut (one very long song split into parts, and two shorter ones.) If Atma Weapon can continue to create records of this quality, then sooner or later they'll be recognized as one of the best bands in modern progressive rock.
Mick Armstrong - Vocals, Guitar
Brandon Allen - Drums
Billy Guynn - Bass
Cameron Johnson - Lead Guitar
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.2 КБ / Просмотров 50 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  339.47 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1