03. Judas 05:14
04. Soaring On 05:07
05. Where Innocence End 03:36
06. State of Fear and Hate 04:47
07. Staring Into Darkness 05:54
08. Instrubrutal 06:48
09. The Galaxy Within 06:54
10. I'm The Light 05:25
I'm very happy to release this album on Metal Madness, I asked for it months ago in the request section but it seems nobody saw it, so finally I was able to get it! This album is recommended to all the heavy and power metal fans, you will not be disappointed

Here is an excellent review found on Metal Temple

Judas is an album that came literally from nowhere and gained a totally fair and worthy place in my CD player. It's one of these albums that you have no idea what to expect from, but they prove to be a very pleasant surprise and make you feel very lucky to be owning them.

Things are really simple over here, as we don't have to do with something perplexed and overwhelmingly progressive and technical. Pure Heavy/Power Metal, mainly based on the heritage of the 80's, but in any case not retro.
Classic sound supported by a modern, clear production, a very gifted voice and an amazing guitar player. The selling point could be the presence of Hellhammer behind the drum kit, but in my opinion he just complements the set. Just listen to Michael Eriksen's enchanting and powerful voice, the delicate sound of Tore Moren's guitar and surprise yourself by putting in the fridge a legend like HH.

The band sounds similar to Jacob's Dream, Dream Evil, Hammerfall and other traditional Metal bands (as far the sound is concerned) and they will be for sure appreciated by those hailing all the legends of the past like Judas Priest, Dio, etc.
Personally, I consider the artwork to be rather nonmatching with the release's aesthetic, but that's only a detail and a matter of taste too 'cause music is made by instruments and vocals, and not by covers. Inside Judas lurks a treasure of art, a very good album that offers moments of joy and satisfaction.

It's not the album that will change the standards of music, not even a classic one. But, it's a top class and most important is the fact that these guys seem able to progress up to a tremendous point and stun us all. An impressive beginning and all our hopes go to a better sequel.

P.S. Ronni Le Tekroe (TNT) and Nils K.Rue (Pagan's Mind) take part in the album, not bad uh?
Bjarne Torud Bass
Tore Moren Guitars
Hellhammer Drums
Michael Eriksen Vocals
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.96 КБ / Просмотров 39 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  129.75 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  4
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1