Статистика раздачи
Размер: 264.64 МБ | | Скачали: 5
Сидеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Killing Touch / One Of A Kind (Japanese Ed.)

#777Жанр: Melodic Power/Progressive Metal
Страна: Italy
Год издания: 2009
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 74:00
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
1.The Touch
2.Black Ice
3.Wheel of Fortune
4.Mimicking Death
5.The Danger Zone
6.One of a Kind
7.Tommy's Cane
8.Still Walking
9.Walls of Sympathy
10.Falling Away
11.Justify
12.Thy Will Be Done
13.One of a Kind (Acoustic Version) *
* - Bonus Track For Japan
After Michele Luppi's departure from Vision Divine, I decided to take a close look at what he did afterwards. For a few years he stayed silent (as where metal is concerned), and then came up with this new band, Killing Touch, with fellow members from other bands. I had high expectations on it, since he is an amazing singer and he is influenced properly for doing good metal, and suddenly, this comes out: "One of a Kind".

I must say something right now: the album is perfect, from beginning to end. There are no flaws on it. This is possibly the best album I've ever heard, only topped by Dream Theater's "Images and Words". The production of the album is crystal clear, one can listen to the bass as loud as the guitar (no, I'm not kidding, seriously), every cymbal of the drum is perfectly recognizable; Luppi's vocals are, well, as always, majestic, soaring pitch-high and beautiful. The keyboards are mainly piano, so it would be hard not to notice them, anyways. There is just nothing you can say is not listenable in the whole album and it's perfectly polished quality.

It's easy to feel the influences on this album just by listening. There are the classic 80's heavy metal riffs in various tracks, and there are also heavier riffs, comparable even to Nevermore's if heard properly. Hard rock is also very noticeable in here where the keyboard is concerned, a clear example would be the intro of "Mimicking Death", reminding me just to Van Halen. Standing on the progressive part of the album, evidently there is certain Dream Theater influence, on the solos, mainly, but there is also a bit of "Awake" in here, mainly on the riffs in the more progressive tracks, and well, of course, playing during spoken parts is an evident heritage goten from Dream Theater, too. And well, when refering to power metal in here, the vocals would be it: amazing backing vocals singing along with Luppi.

The album is all around; it includes everything on it. One can find those very aggressive riffs in various songs like "The Touch" or "Thy Will Be Done", progressive chords and harmonies in "Mimicking Death" and "Tommy's Cane" and the most beautiful melodies in "Still Walking" or "One of A Kind". Not only these, but the tracks in here are complete by themselves, they carry all of what you want to find: acoustic guitar and piano rhythms or some harsh riffs filled with anger and aggressivity. It does not miss anything on it. There are wonderful, breathtaking solos in most songs, and there are others that get slower but carrying much more emotions on them. For those "haters" of keyboard solos that disliked Vision Divine's "Stream of Consciousness" because of having so many keyboard solos: there are only a few in here. And for keyboard lovers (just like me), you will absolutely love the melodies played by Luppi on the piano or the jaw-dropping keyboard solos, like the one on "Wheel of Fortune".

The exact reasons for me to consider this album perfect would be basically the following:
-Excellent rhythms: the riffs on the album fit just excellently in here, and the basslines are maybe the most impressive I've heard after John Myung's and Lauri Porra's ones.
-Exciting melodies: the melodies on the album carry a lot of emotion, they make you feel indescribable things; I almost cried when I heard them.
-Great vocals: Luppi, as Vision Divine listeners may know, is an excellent singer. His voice is amazing, he has a very high register and knows how to use it, and this album is a vivid proof of it. Not only that, he also knew how to take the backing vocals formula from Vision Divine and use it properly in here, adding much more style to his singing.
-Philosophical lyrics: The lyrics come as an adaptation from a novel, and hell, they are properly done. Most of the times, the lyrics not only fit in the story but they will also resemble events that could fit in other plots, which is maybe the point on making a concept album properly.

With all these said, I think that this is not only a perfect album, but maybe the best debut album I've ever heard and that I'll ever listen to. It is definitely a high standard set from the very beginning by this band, and after this I'll look out for what they may do in the future, expecting only for them to go to another degree of perfection.

Review written by PowerDaso for www.metal-archives.co
Giorgio "JT" Terenziani Bass ( Absynth Aura, ex-Silver Lady )
Paolo Caridi Drums ( ex-Arthemis )
Davide Montorsi Guitars ( ex-Black Silver )
Michele "Viossy" Vioni Guitars ( Absynth Aura, ex-Silver Lady )
Michele Luppi Vocals ( Secret Sphere, ex-Skull Keeper, Michele Luppi's Heaven, ex-Thaurorod, ex-Vision Divine )
Доп. информация: Спасибо Илияну за lossless , сканы .
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.1 КБ / Просмотров 80 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  264.64 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  5
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1