04. Speed Killer (04:06)
05. Road Master (03:57)
06. Ready Tonight (03:34)
07. Princess Of Hell (03:31)
08. The Breath Of Satan (07:55)
09. Witchunter (04:45)
10. Hellbound (03:39)
REVIEW FROM WWW.METAL-TEMPLE.COM:

The Italian flag joins hand with the British banner. The name of the game is Speed Metal, the means are a foursome crew from Italy, named WITCHUNTER, who shares a great love for 80's Metal sub-genres as NWOBHM and the first wave of Speed Metal. On my little journey through the band's debut album, “Crystal Demons”, I explored the starting points of classic Metal bands as EXCITER, SAXON, METAL CHURCH, RAVEN, TYGERS OF THE PANG TANG and tons of other oldies. For fans of this kind of Metal it will be a treat. Even if it's not your cup of tea, it is still a good history lesson.

WITCHUNTER, with the “Crystal Demons” output, have the potential on stepping to the plate of a variety of bands that made a purpose to re-create NWOBHM and old Metal in general. Although WITCHUNTER isn't in the same caliber to bands as ENFORCER or STEELWING, bands that made an impact with their debut releases, their album has what it takes to carry on the torch of British Metal.

Within “Crystal Demons”, as on other old Metal types, heaviness or depth isn't the main issue. With low-gained guitars, high-note vocalist, strong bass and classic drum handling, you will have the sufficient means to enjoy this kind of album. Moreover, I liked the production of this album made the true sound of early 80's Metal to come alive once again. I have to say that it is hard to shake that this sort of thin sound is to some extent addictive. Check out some good tracks as “Witchunter”, “Crystal Demons”, “The Breath Of Satan” and “Over The Lighting” to see what I mean and why it is so important that NWOBHM and old Speed Metal should be brought back to the notion of many young Metalheads worldwide. In addition, WITCHUNTER prepared a nice performance on the cover of the classic TYGERS OF THE PANG TANG tune, “Hellbound” from the 1981's “Spellbound” album.

Some of WITCHUNTER's music might sound generic and some of song might not live up to the praises I mentioned to the band's favour, nevertheless, “Crystal Demons” is just an appetizer to things to come. What is matter is that the band will keep on remaining loyal to the old roots while keep on perfecting their abilities.
Steve Di Leo: Vocals
Federico "Ace" Iustini: guitars, vocals
Silvio "Chuck" Verdecchia: bass, vocals
Andrea "Bos" Capece: drums
Доп. информация: Источник - Lossless
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.85 КБ / Просмотров 60 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  111.6 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1