Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 20:13
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

Треклист:

01. Furor
02. Karma
03. Paramount

The Omega Experiment was originally dreamt up by a drug withdrawn, sleep deprived Dan Wieten in the spring of 2007. Song titles were chosen, and ideas for music were formed but never came to fruition until now. The basic idea is autobiographical in a sense....from birth to the end of a very trying time in life. There are many dynamics involved, from being given the gift of musical ability and living life to the fullest......all the way to the deepest depths of addiction, death, despair and finally closure and new beginnings. In the winter 0f 2009 the idea was expanded upon from a solo venture to a collaborative effort between Dan and Ryan Aldridge. The duo have been writing and demoing material non-stop since....and plan to release The Omega Experiment in its full capacity upon completion
http://www.myspace.com/1omegaproject
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Omega-Experiment/110412946405
This is the Omega Experiment. Aside from that, I don’t really know anything about this band, except that they are possibly from England. Well how the hell did I find out about them? TesseracT told me on their Facebook, shared a link to their new (free) EP, Karma.

This indeed sounds new. This is one of the few bands that give the horribly banal term 'Modern metal' a justifiably good name. First off is this odd little number called 'Furore'. Starting off with this dissonantly odd keyboard heavy intro it soon gets into this fast paced prog-groove riff and someone who singing who doesn't sound too different to Devin Townsend. And now that I've mentioned him, this is where it all unravels.

Even though I'm sure Devin has never heard of the Omega Experiment (or he might have by now, who knows), this album has literally been tar-brushed with his essence: The eerily similar vocals, the eclectic and well-written synth sections and dubs, the spangly new age 'thud heavy' production. Its all here, including the sort of 'dance' like beats that were on Addicted!.

If you haven't guessed already, this is prog. Neeeew prog, not Dream Theater worship or some typical 'djent' (cuz face it, djents got old quite fast) band called Frequencies or Decibels or some stupid musical element-themed name. As mentioned, the production is somewhat ahead of its time and as it is prog metal, naturally the instrumentation is precise without sounding mechanical and props to the drummer for dealing with those tempo/meter changes (of which there are a lot of). Influences in the album are primarily Devin Townsend-esque but many of the ideas used are a bit more avant-garde such as the dissonant keys in 'Furore' and the full on 'rave' track that is 'Paramount'. Seriously, I could imagine its the 90's and everyone owned a warehouse when I listen to that song. / 8
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/compact_discs/the_omega_experiment/karma_ep/index.html
Dan Wieten: All guitars/bass/drum programming, vocals, some samples. production and engineering
Ryan Aldridge: Keyboards/samples, engineering
Guest Musicians:
Victor Lazareus- vocals
Bob Guthrie- vocals
Jeremy DeWitt- vocals
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.33 КБ / Просмотров 0 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  46.6 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1