03. Friday Night (Going Down in Flames)
04. We’ve Got a Situation Here
05. Black Heart
06. A Great Reckoning
07. Little Darling
08. Ironiclast
09. Grave Robber
10. Blues Having the Blues

THE DAMNED THINGS - On December 14, 2010, Ironiclast, (Island/Def Jam), the debut album from The Damned Things, releases among the masses. The Damned Things features a heavy hitting lineup from the Hard Rock and Metal world: Scott Ian and Rob Caggiano of Anthrax, Keith Buckley of Every Time I Die and Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley of Fall Out Boy.
You can currently listen to Friday Night (Going Down In Flames) and We’ve Got A Situation Here, both songs on the Ironiclast album, streaming on The Damned Things myspace music page, (see link below). Iconiclast (Rough Mix) is also streaming there as well. The sound of The Damned Things takes on a Heavy Metal meets Arena vibe, melodic with an elevated, anthem like feel and quality. The Damned Things have created songs that are both accessible to the casual Heavy Metal fan as well as long time Metalheads!
The Damned Things, the new band featuring members of Fall Out Boy (Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley), Anthrax (Scott Ian, Rob Caggiano) and Every Time I Die(Keith Buckley, Josh Newton), release their debut album, 'Ironiclast'.

While each individual in the band has experienced their own successes, The Damned Things debut CD, which combines their love of classic rock anthems and powerful melodies with a heavy metal intensity, turns out to be much more than the sum of the separate parts.

"This is an amalgam of three very different bands," explained Fall Out Boy guitarist Joe Trohman, who was first introduced to Anthrax's Scott Ian three years ago, when the two became fast friends and immediately began writing together. "It seemed unlikely, but it turned out we were on the same page musically. We were both interested in putting together a heavy/classic-rock, blues-oriented, riff-based band while trying to stay away from what makes that sound generic and overplayed."

"We're trying not to over-think it," chimed in Ian. "Nobody's arm is being twisted to be here. We're just doing it as we go along, and this is the natural progression. We're able to do things exactly how we want to do them by keeping it simple and comfortable for everyone."
With Trohman and Caggiano handling the production duties, the group began writing and recording songs mostly in Brooklyn, Chicago, and Buffalo (where Buckley resides). The template began to take shape, combining those elements of classic rock with the heavier aspects of Anthrax and Every Time I Die, and the hook-laden choruses of Fall Out Boy.
With a robust lineup of musicians that The Damned Things bestows, fans would expect their songs to sound good, right? Instead, this band’s songs sound great! It’s always a tremendous thrill for me to hear about a group of musicians, from different backgrounds, getting together to create an album… it’s even a greater thrill when it sounds like a Rockin’ success! I’ll be getting my ears onto this new debut album from The Damned Things on December 14th and it will serve me right. Look for a full album review of Ironiclast in the near future, right here on Metal Odyssey.
Keith Buckley – lead vocals
Scott Ian – rhythm guitar & vocals
Joe Trohman – lead, rhythm guitar & vocals
Rob Caggiano - lead, rhythm guitar & vocals
Andy Hurley – drums & percussion
Debut albom

#777#777
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.19 КБ / Просмотров 145 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  89.94 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  12
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1