Статистика раздачи
Размер: 208.34 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Crimes of Passion - To Die For (Japanese Ed.)

Жанр: Heavy Metal
Страна исполнителя (группы): United Kingdom
Год издания: 2011
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 01:02:03
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
1.Be Still My Beating Heart
2.I Dare You to Try
3.Dream Again
4.Love is to Die for
5.Accidents Happen, Even Here
6.Body and Soul
7.I Think I Can Save You
8.Sacrifice, No Question Why
9.Blackened Heart
10.Let the Punishment Fit the Crime
11.Hell and Back
12.Blown Away
13.Be Careful What You Wish for (Bonus Track for Japan)
Well, it took the small part of 4 years but the comeback of Crimes Of Passion was worth the wait. As could be read here ( http://www.rockreport.be/review.asp?id=2143 ), the boys of Crimes Of Passion have the talent, the songs & the drive to make a lasting impression in the melodic department of the music-spectrum. And although of the former line-up only singer Dave Radcliffe & drummer Kev Tonge are present this album will be the step forward I predicted. The replacement of former axe wielder by a twin-set was apparently a good idea as it provided the songs with a much needed kick and vigor. The potent rhythm section glues together like a pit-bull with his favorite piece of neighbor-cat and singer Dale Radcliffe is in my book still the best "newcomer" on the scene.
But it?s in the song department that the biggest changes took place, this album is plastered with melodic highlights: "Blown Away" is a gorgeous single, power ballad & title song "Love Is To Die For" brings a chorus to the table that is seldom heard this day and age and blood boiling Hell And Back literally moved my furniture around. Some more seasoned singers were even found prepared to do some tonsil work on a couple of songs, Biff Byford (Saxon) upgrades "Blackened Heart" and Andy Deris (Helloween) does what he does best on ?Accidents Can Happen, Even Here?. And if you know that Charlie Bauerfiend (Helloween, Hammerfall, Motörhead, Blind Guardian, ?) was in the house to overview the recordings than the words ?pie" and "cherry" can be used in one sentence. If you're up for that?

Review written by KVK for www.rockreport.be
Dale Radcliffe - Vocals
Simon Fearn - Bass
Kev Tonge - Drums
Charles Staton - Guitars
Harry Griffiths - Guitars
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.03 КБ / Просмотров 24 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  208.34 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1