Статистика раздачи
Размер: 214.25 МБ | | Скачали: 41
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Fallen Angel - Crawling Out Of Hell

Жанр: Power Metal / Speed Metal
Страна: United States (Rochester, New York)
Год издания: 2010
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks+scans
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 01:12:15
Источник (релизер): Brytal
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да

Треклист:

01. Crash To Oblivion
02. Sinners Vengeance
03. March Into Hell
04. Blood On My Soul
05. The Grinding Wheels Of War
06. The Reapers Shall Gather
07. Arrival
08. Dark Lord
09. Darkness
10. The One Who Walks Alone
11. The Answer
12. Respiration Desperation
13. The Neutral Zone
14. Life Or Death
15. On And On
16. Ashes To Ashes
17. Leaving It All Behind
18. Watching
19. Sad Wings
20. Grant Me Peace

In terms of visuals if the idea behind KISS was “four Alice Coopers” then Fallen Angel is four King Diamonds. Each member of this group has a freaky look that would lead you to believe this band is going to play some variation of black metal. Luckily, there are no helium vocals, Cookie Monster growls or any Satan-worshiping lyrics that will cause you to roll your eyes. The band’s MySpace page gave me a clue they might not sound like what the look like since that’s where they claim influences ranging from Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Slayer, Rush, Korn and Pink Floyd! The end result of all those influences is an album that delivers power metal more than anything else alongside some elements of trash, prog and NWOBHM.

Years in the making, Crawling Out Of Hell is a concept album (the first in a planned trilogy) based on the novel of the same name that was written by the group’s guitarist/producer John Cruppe. Included in the CD booklet is some pretty cool art work and snippets of the story explaining what is going on. For any album it’s a well put together package but it’s even more impressive given that it is self-released. Also of note is the band’s other guitarist Robb Lotta who has worked with Anthrax singer Joey Belladonna in the past and lead vocalist Steve Seniuk who does an amazing job throughout the album with a number of vocal ranges.

At twenty tracks, this album can be a bit overwhelming but it is really not too bad when you keep in mind that six of these songs are instrumentals that clock in at two minutes or less. Personally, whenever a band releases a concept piece, I’m less concerned with whatever story they’re trying to tell and more focused on the music. Hey, if you can tie if all together and make the pieces fit that’s great but I want good music first and foremost. Not that I have to tell Fallen Angel that. Hey, look, a concept album that doesn’t dull itself and get lost in effects and trying to build atmosphere! Other than the few short instrumental breaks, this album gallops from start to finish with “Dark Lord” being my personal favorite. Seniuk really shines on that song, I think. Another favorite of mine is “The Answer”, which is a very good ballad that reminds me of Queensryche at times.

Overall, Crawling Out Of Hell is a solid debut that has much in common with classic metal bands of the past. This is definitely a band to keep an eye on. Now bring on those sequels!

Highlights: “Sinner’s Vengeance”, “Dark Lord”, “The One Who Walks Alone”, “The Answer”, “Leaving It All Behind”, “Grant Me Peace”.
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/FallenAngel
http://www.sms-leb.com/buy/884501323925/CRAWLING_OUT_OF_HELL
http://www.rockgamerstudios.com/2011/08/one-hell-of-a-power-ballad-now-on-rbn/
http://www.obliveon.de/pn-om/modules.php?op=modload&name=globalreviews&fi...7&cfletter=F
http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Fallen_Angel/Crawling_Out_of_Hell/277363
Caleb - The Teller Of Tales - Vocals: ex-Eleventh Hour
The Man In Black - Guitars: ex-Belladonna
The Dark Lord Of Democales - Guitars
Sodominius - The Lord of the Flesh - Bass
The Darkness - Drums, Peccussion
#777#777
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.38 КБ / Просмотров 59 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  214.25 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  41
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1