3. Lampiao 05:07
4. Psychos of the Millenium 05:15
5. Pride 03:52
6. Eyes of Soul 05:08
7. World Tomorrow 05:00
8. Future 04:19
9. Alone 03:32
10. Just A Miracle 04:05
The double-bass-driven quasi opener “Eagle Of The Sun“ convinces with its damn high catchiness and melody as well as its chorus, the first proof for the quality of the band and the voice of fronter Andrй Ferrari, which at times reaches the quite high regions and only gets hindered by the mix here and there, putting it a bit too far into the music, because in terms of strength of the voice Andrй is quite far already. Comparably speedy, though, is only closer “Just A Miracle“, the rest has quite a few different atmosphere.

But I like EYES OF SHIVA best, when they bring in their Brazilian roots into the game, as on the great “Lampiгo“, where they do not only excel with the variable structure, but also use accordion, flute and tribal rhythms or the great title track, which starts out with Folk instruments and continues to use those throughout the song, relatively simple, but very effective means to differ. Also absolutely on the plus side we have “Psychos Of The Millennium“, which in the vocals and structure bear SONATA ARCTICA in it and can fully convince as well!

EYES OF SHIVA do not reach the spheres of bands such as ANGRA or SHAMAN yet, but “Eyes Of Soul” definitely show a lot of potential. The skills of the guys are beyond criticism, they are willing to incorporate their Brazilian roots and that they can write songs is pretty obvious, too. Now they “just” have to back up this strong debut with an at least equally strong follow-up and they are on a very good way into the South American elite.
Andre Ferrari - Vocals
Ricardo Gil - Guitar
Rafael Giorgetto - Guitars
Gustavo Boni - Bass
Ricardo Longhi - Drums
Guest musician:
Fabio Laguna (Angra) - Keyboards on the entire album
Kiko Loureiro (Angra) - Guitar Solo on "Future"
Доп. информация: Источник - Lossless dukem.
#777Продолжительность: 49:40
Треклист:
1.Blowing Off Steam
2.Kamisama
3.Profane Minds
4.In Deep Water
5.Innocent Souls
6.Bring Me To Death
7.Leave Me Alone
8.Pain
9.Non-Violence
10.Another Side
11.Shadows of Misery
12.Kamisama (Different Version)*
* - Bonus Track for Japan
André Ferrari - Vocals
Renato Mendes - Guitars
Ricardo Gil - Guitars
Ricardo Longhi - Drums
Rodrigo Pinheiro - Bass
Доп. информация: Источник - Lossless ilijan'a.
Power Metal from Brazil usually has a quite high standing with me, ANGRA, SHAMAN, DARK AVENGER, VERSOVER, THESPIAN, NORDHEIM, ETERNA, THOTEN, all of them representatives, and with EYES OF SHIVA from Sгo Paulo we have a quintet on offer now that has received quite some praise in advance and releases its debut with “Eyes Of Soul”.
And as I am a big fan of this combination, I put EYES OF SHIVA into my CD player with quote some hope and the first sounds I heard were jungle noises and some flute, sounds strikingly like ANGRA, with their Brazilian Folklore influences, and overall early ANGRA shine through every now and then. Originality is not necessarily the biggest strength of the band, even though the Brazilian Folk elements they build into their sound gives their song material a quite own note and lets it stand out from the big mass.
Metal-archives
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 20.43 КБ / Просмотров 78 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  371.93 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1