Статистика раздачи
Размер: 197.88 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Bride Adorned / Blessed Stillness (Japanese Ed.)

#777Жанр: Symphonic Power Metal
Страна: Finland
Год издания: 2004
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 53:02
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
1. 1.Killing Frost
2.Blessed Stillness?
3.Bridewell
4.Nexus Divina
5.Otherwordly
6.Through the Haze
7.Ivory Towers Fall
8.From Last Heaven
9.Reminiscences and Premonitions
10.The Grey Eminence
11.The Sojourn (Bonus Track For Japan)
When talking about symphonic metal or progressive symphonic metal or neo-classical epic metal ... or whatever, I don’t go cutting my wrists. The whole genre of “symphonic metal” is actually quite worn-out these days, being eaten from inside to outside for quite some time. But every now and then something interesting comes along and in my opinion Finland’s symphonic metal masters Bride Adorned’s debut full-length album titled BLESSED STILLNESS? has been blessed by an extra truckload of exciting and fascinating musical elements. Those elements raise this particular release up to the forefront of the above-mentioned genre(s).

I became familiar with Bride Adorned for the first time when I heard the band’s 2000 demo entitled THE GREY EMINENCE. Bride Adorned’s sound has been said to contain certain components of Rhapsody, Therion and even Yngwie Malmsteen and the more carefully you listen to them, the more you can actually hear those comparisons. Probably the Italian symphonic Power Metal ´messiahs´ Rhapsody could be considered as the nearest comparison to Bride Adorned because of their strong use of choirs (there’s LOTS of them on this release) and the progressive elements in their sound. Bride Adorned has a damn impressive sense for creating strong musical arrangements and prove to be true masters at creating pompous atmospheres. They dive for this big and massive sound, which has this strange tendency to sound ... sincere, even devout? Don’t worry though, this isn’t Christian metal.

Songs like the extremely harmonious and beautiful “Nexus Divina” and the Malmsteen–inspired “Otherwordly” with its strong choirs, atmospheres and varied tempos, show clearly what high-quality symphonic and progressive metal these guys make. I bet with this high caliber stuff we can only expect great things for Bride Adorned in the future. I would be fool if I lied to you about this.

Review written by Luxi Lahtinen for www.metal-rules.com
Tuomas Nieminen - Vocals
Jukka Hoffrén - Bass
Teemu Laitinen - Drums
Panu Kiskola - Guitars
Mikko Mustonen - Guitars
Tapio Kuosma - Keyboards
Доп. информация: Спасибо Илияну .
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.24 КБ / Просмотров 44 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  197.88 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1