6. Beam of Light 04:32
7. My Precious Soul 06:03
8. Icebergs 03:40
9. The Game 05:00
10. Sometimes 04:08
11. Werewolf 02:52
12. Samuel Atan 09:01
13. Elefsis 02:03
It's just one thing. You either have the groove or you don't. I always loved bands that are groovy as hell. Hell yeah, you're goddamn right! I'm talking about Nocta! One more Greek Metal band that didn't seem to disappoint me at all! Nocta seem to have a bit of a strange biography and you'll see what I'm talking about below…
They started out in 1998 as a Rock band with Greek lyrics. They managed to sign a contract with a small record label called XRC and six months later, their debut album (Prima Nocta) was released. After that, Nocta decided to turn into a cover band. Although they always played in small but sold out places, the band was sent to oblivion in 2002. In 2003, with new members, Nocta decided to write lyrics in English and make their sound harder. After finding their identity as a band, Nocta released a Demo CD, Come Out (Wherever You Are), which made Sleaszy Rider sign them and release Wicked Woman.
So, tough biography, huh? Anyway, Wicked Woman is a record that moves between Hard Rock, Heavy Metal and Stoner. While listening to it you can sense many influences from bands like Black Sabbath, a bit of Lynyrd Skynyrd, even Megadeth! As every band that plays this kind of music, Nocta fill their tracks with great melodies and as I mentioned in the first paragraph, GROOVE!!! As a band, they are not my cup of tea but they surely are a great CD for all the nostalgic rockers out there! Although it didn't impress me, it didn't tire me either. There are some songs in the record that make you listen to them again and again. Melodies that stick to your brain. A great example is Wicked Woman, a great song for which the band also shot a video. Visit their website and download it. You have to watch it! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that even though Wicked Woman isn't the kind of album you'll worship, it's an album that you won't regret buying.
Thus I have spoken. It's up to you if you'll buy it or not. To tell you the truth, I have better options to spend my money on. If you don't know what to buy, try it. I don't think you'll get disappointed. You chose…
Kostas Kyriakopoulos - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Ares Kolomvatsos- Guitars
Apostolis Nachios - Bass
George Kollias - Drums
Stavros Liagidis - Vocals, Flute
Источник - Lossless от dukem .
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 16.1 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  182.6 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1