Статистика раздачи
Размер: 456.16 МБ | | Скачали: 3
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

The Velvet Underground / Boston Tea Party (12.12.1968) [The Professor Tapes Volume One]

Жанр: Rock
Год издания: 1979 (?)
Издатель (лейбл): Reel To Feel Records
Страна: USA
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 85:34
Источник (релизер): Demonoid, SalPar
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
CD1:
01. Intro (0:35)
02. Heroin (8:28)
03. Move Right In (5:14)
04. Waiting For The Man (6:28)
05. I'm Set Free (4:26)
06. Foggy Notion (7:48)
07. Beginning To See The Light (6:32)
08. Candy Says (4:01)
CD2:
01. White Light White Heat (6:02)
02. Jesus (3:50)
03. Sister Ray (26:12)
04. Pale Blue Eyes (5:59)
Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Начато: понедельник, 14. 05. 2012. - 1:35.22
Найдено файлов: 12

01 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 1\01 - Intro.flac
  Извлечение успешно выполнено
  Заключение: этот трек - CDDA с вероятностью 100%
  Временный файл удалён.

02 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 1\02 - Heroin.flac
  Заключение: этот трек - CDDA с вероятностью 99%
  Временный файл удалён.

03 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 1\03 -  Move Right In.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

04 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 1\04 - Waiting For The Man.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

05 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 1\05 - I'm Set Free.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

06 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 1\06 - Foggy Notion.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

07 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 1\07 - Beginning To See The Light.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

08 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 1\08 - Candy Says.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

09 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 2\01 - White Light White Heat.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

10 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 2\02 - Jesus.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

11 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 2\03 - Sister Ray.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

12 -===- D:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Мои документы\The Velvet Underground - Boston Tea Party - 1968.12.12\disc 2\04 - Pale Blue Eyes.flac
  Временный файл удалён.

Завершено: понедельник, 14. 05. 2012. - 1:43.18 (Время операции: 0:07.55)

Tape: 90 minutes, audience recording by "The Professor". Candy Says is introduced by Lou as a new song that no-one has heard before and sings it himself.
Sources: The Legendaly Guitar Amp Tape 2CD (2, 5), Sweet Sister Ray 2LP & 2CD (10), Afterhours #31 (1, 2, 7), #32 (4, 5), #33 (10, 11).

Lineage: cassette - CDr - EAC - WAV - FLAC (level 8) - you
Original audience recording by the "professor"

http://olivier.landemaine.free.fr/vu/live/1968/perf68.html
The legend says that all the Boston Tea Party tapes (with the exception of the 'guitar amp tape') were recorded by a guy known as "The Professor", who smuggled a reel-reel tape deck into the Tea Party underneath his poncho.

Review: in I Was A Velveteen by Rob Norris in Kicks magazine, issue #1, 1979. Reprinted in What Goes On fanzine, issue Number 2, June 1979.
This was the first show of a 3 night stay at the Velvets "second home", the Boston Tea Party. This recording, reputedly made by the "professor", was not included on the recent Scorpio 4CD box set (for reasons known only to the boys at Scorpio - maybe they're saving it for a future release along with the Hilltop Rock Festival tape).

This show has long been my personal favourite of all the extant Tea Party recordings. Lou and Sterling's guitar playing is outstanding, and Moe never misses a beat. "Move Right In" is just great - Sterling sounds just like a tape loop and Lou's "improvised on the spot" lyrics are tantalisingly almost intelligible. "Foggy Notion" is a joyful breeze, with buzzsaw guitars and fine vocals. Going by Lou's introduction, this would appear to be the first public performance of "Candy Says". It's certainly the only Velvets recording of it which I am aware of where Lou actually sings it himself - he cant quite reach the high notes but there's a certain weary tenderness to his vocal which I dont think Doug ever managed to achieve, live or in the studio. This is undoubtedly my favourite version of one of my favourite songs.

No words I can write can adequately describe this performance of "Sister Ray" - over 26 mins of musical mayhem and lyrical debauchery. It is simply outstanding.

Overall, the sound quality is not great, but very listenable. It could no doubt benefit from a little equalisation but I've not tried to improve it in any way. My cassette "claims" to be a 4th generation copy of the professor's original reel. With a bit of luck Scorpio have access to the "remastered" version which Polygram made from the professor's master tape, and will release it to us all soon.
Lou Reed - guitar, vocals
Sterling Morrison - guitar
Doug Yule - bass, organ, vocals
Moe Tucker - drums
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.29 КБ / Просмотров 82 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  456.16 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  3
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1