Статистика раздачи
Размер: 152.69 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 7  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Soul Sugar ✦2017✦ Chase The Light (Excursions in Soul, Reggae, Funk and Dub)
Жанр: Funk, Jazz-Funk, Soul, Reggae, Dub, Hammond
Страна исполнителя (группы): France
Лейбл: Gee Recordings
Дата релиза: May 26, 2017
Продолжительность: 01:05:21
Аудиокодек, тип рипа, битрейт аудио: MP3 (tracks), CBR 320 kbps
Источник: Lossless (CD)
Треклист:
01. Take A Chance (Ft Courtney John) (04:07)
02. Big Car (03:32)
03. East Of The River Nile (04:13)
04. 19 Miles To Kingston (03:34)
05. Why Can't We Live Together (Ft Leonardo Carmichael) (05:18)
06. Mellow Mood (04:27)
07. 7. All I Know (Ft Courtney John) (04:18)
08. Get Up And Get It (03:35)
09. Take A Chance (Ft Courtney John) (Version) (04:02)
10. Big Car (Version) (03:32)
11. East Of The River Nile (Version) (04:15)
12. 19 Miles To Kingston (Version) (03:34)
13. Why Can't We Live Together (Ft Leonardo Carmichael) (Version) (04:56)
14. Mellow Mood (Version) (04:28)
15. All I Know (Version) (04:26)
16. Get Up And Get It (Version) (03:04)

https://soulsugar.bandcamp.com/album/chase-the-light
https://www.allaboutjazz.com/chase-the-light-excursions-in-soul-reggae-funk-and-d...by-joe-gatto.php
#777Hammond organ, Piano, Clavinet, Minimoog, Fender Rhodes, Elka Rhapsody, Melodica, Synth bass, Rythm Ace : Guillaume "Gee" Metenier
Guitar : Thomas Naim
Drums and percussions on "East of the river Nile", "Take a chance", "All I know" & "Get up and get it" : Yvo Abadi
Drums and percussions on "Big car", "19 mile to Kingston", "Why can't we live together" & "Mellow mood", additional keyboards on "19 miles to Kingston" : Jahno
Hammond organ solo on "Take a chance" : Dr Lonnie Smith
Vocals on "Take a chance" & "All I know" : Courtney John
vocals on "Why can't we live together" : Leonardo Carmichael
https://thelisteningpostblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/song-of-the-day-soul-sugar-...john-all-i-know/
Paris-based Guillaume “Gee” Metenier is an organist/keyboard player and producer who has been releasing music as Soul Sugar for nearly a decade.
Mixing psychedelic soul, jazz, funk and early reggae, he collaborates with an all-star cast of musicians from all over the world, recording his music in both Paris and Kingston, Jamaica.
Up until now, Soul Sugar has released his music in a succession of singles only, but at the end of this month he will be releasing Chase the Light, an album that encompasses all of these 45’s in one glorious place!
Guillaume “Gee” Metenier is also the founder of Gee Records (as if being an organist/keyboard player/producer/arranger-studio/live musician wasn’t enough!) and will be releasing his new LP via his label.
All I Know was originally released in 2015 and is one of two songs on the album features the gorgeous and soulful vocals of Courtney John (also signed to Gee Recordings, listen to Courtney John’s Strangers on my post here). It’s a fantastic track that harmoniously blends just the right balance of soul,funk and reggae and the result is simply delicious! Listen above.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 13.71 КБ / Просмотров 5 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  152.69 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1