09. Say You Like It
10. Apologize
11. Feelin' The Beat
12. Funny Money
13. Love And Happiness
14. TransXpress
15. The Message 2008
B3 Soul
With ‘B3 Soul’ Novello did not set out to purposefully create a soul jazz sound. In fact the funky vibe of many of the tracks evolved from work he did with his friend and multi-platinum songwriter - producer Andy Goldmark. The twelve original compositions combined with three choice covers includes a special guest appearance by Eric Marienthal on the cut ‘Apologize’ and a memorable rap by Jevon McGlory for ‘The Message 2008’.
The first single from the album is the hypnotic ‘Feelin' the Beat’. It was released to radio in March 2009 and is well worth checking out.

http://smoothjazztherapy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/05/novello-b3-soul.html
So many tunes here deserve to be singled out, but I’ll just grab a handful just to give you a sense of the overall flavor. The opening track, “Show Me The Honey,” brings in that funky, soulful strut often produced in the Jimmy McGriff era. The title track follows with a really syrupy sweet, sharp, and mellow hook. It’s one of the tunes that puts Novello’s feel for this stuff front and center. As mentioned earlier, “Baila” is a slowly swaying cut of mild Latin persuasion with that inherently exotic groove, as is the case with "On The Way to Havana." Others follow with as much “mustard” on them, but “Apologize” and its sexy, soulful Baby-I-need-you-NOW call was the icing for me. The tune literally stopped me in my tracks, causing me to just close my eyes to let the vibe take me wherever it was headed. Finally, the cover of Al Green’s “Love and Happiness” is one heavy duty tribute with a load of emphasis on funk.... Ronald Jackson by smoothjazznow
Hammond B3 player John Novello tried something true to his nature on his latest release B3 Soul from the Nu Groove/No Go label. The album is not a typical organ
Hammond B3 player John Novello tried something true to his nature on his latest release B3 Soul from the Nu Groove/No Go label. The album is not a typical organ-based jazz repertoire that folks may expect. Novello dabbles in modern music like techno-pop, Latin-jazz, smooth soul and gospel-style funk. His material is fraught in proceeded beats with overtones of gospel, R&B/soul, and funk. The wiggling notes and squiggling lines of Novello's organ patterns are complemented by saxophonists Eric Marienthal and Jeff Nathanson and enhanced by the tuneful grooves of bassist Bill Sharpe. Produced by Andy Goldmark, B3 Soul combines dance-funk with soul-jazz and the result is a shimmery mix of funkadelic tones, gospel-fringed raptures and sexy-jazz curves.
Susan Frances by jazzreview
http://www.jazzreview.com/index.php/reviews/latest-cd-reviews/item/26306-
John Novello - All Instruments, Arranger, Programming
Eric Marienthal - Alto Saxophone
Jeff Nathanson - Tenor Saxophone
Bill Sharpe - Bass
Billy Ingram Jr. - Drum Programming
Jevon McGlory - Vocals, Rap, Drum Programming
Carmel Helene - Background Vocals
Andy Goldmark - Background Vocals
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.47 КБ / Просмотров 10 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  179.15 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1