Жанр: Oldies 60s, Funk, Soul, R&B, Vocal
Страна: USA
Год издания: 1960-1969
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 128-320 kbps
Продолжительность: 02:15:04
Треклист:
1. September in the Rain (Al Dubin/Harry Warren)
2. You've Got What It Takes (Gordy/Davis)
3. Summertime (George Gershwin/Ira Gershwin/Dubose Heyward)
4. 'S Wonderful (George Gershwin/Ira Gershwin)
5 I Can't Get Started (Vernon Duke/Ira Gershwin)
6 Come to Me (Johnson/Gordy)
7 Let Me Love You (Berry Gordy Jr.)
8 Almost Like Being in Love (Alan Jay Lerner/Frederick Loewe)
9 Love Is Here to Stay (George Gershwin/Ira Gershwin)
10 I'm Coming Home (Berry Gordy Jr.)
11 When I Fall in Love (Edward Heyman/Victor Young)
12 Don't Leave Me (Brainbert/Gordy/Robinson)
13 Baby, Baby (Marv Johnson)
14 This Heart of Mine (Will Surely Sing) (Marv Johnson)
15 I Love the Way You Love (Mikaljon/Berry Gordy Jr.)
16 River of Tears (G. Martins/Berry Gordy Jr.)
17 Clap Your Hands (W. Robinson/Marv Johnson/Berry Gordy Jr.)
18 Ain't Gonna Be That Way (Johnson/Gordy)
19 When You've Lost Your Love (J. Bradford/Berry Gordy Jr.)
20 I Need You (Robinson, Smokey/Berry Gordy Jr.)
21 Easier Said (Than Done) (W. Robinson)
22 What a Need (Marv Johnson)
23 All the Love I've Got (Bradford/Holland/Gordy)
24 (You've Got to) Move Two Mountains (Berry Gordy Jr.)
25 Happy Days (T. McKnight/Gordy)
26 Merry-Go-Round (Berry Gordy Jr.)
27 Sweet Georgia Brown (Ben Bernie/Maceo Pinkard/Kenneth Casey)

Time:01:08:56
#7771 Let Every Living Creature Praise The Lord 2:30
2 Swing Low, Sweet Chariot 4:03
3 How Long Has It Been Since You Prayed 4:02
4 He's Got The Whole Words In Your Hands 2:59
5 I Believe 2:08
6 Ride The Chariot 2:12
7 He Gave Me You 2:34
8 You Better Mind 2:29
9 When I've Done The Best I Can 4:25
10 I'm Going To Work Until The Day Is Done 2:29
11 If I Can Help Somebody 3:50
12 Everytime I Feel The Spirit 2:15

Time:00:37:09
#777 1 I'll Pick A Rose For My Rose
2 Just The Way You Are
3 Sleep (Little One)
4 Bad Girl
5 Everybody's Gotta Pay Some Dues
6 So Glad You Chose Me
7 I Wish I Liked You (As Much As I Love You)
8 I Miss You Baby (How I Miss You)
9 Why Do You Want To Let Me Go
10 You Got The Love I Love
11 I'm Not A Plaything

Time:00:28:59
Marv Johnson (October 15, 1938 – May 16, 1993) was an American R&B and soul singer, most notable for performing on the first record to be issued from what became Motown.
Marvin Earl Johnson was born in Detroit, Michigan. He began his career singing with a doo-wop group called the Serenaders in the mid 1950s. With budding talents not only as a singer but as a songwriter and pianist, he was discovered by Berry Gordy while Johnson performed at a carnival. Gordy had already decided to form his first record label, Tamla, and Johnson's recording of their song "Come to Me" became the label's first single in May 1959.The fledgling label did not have national distribution and so the song was released by United Artists, and reached No.30 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Johnson would co-write another four songs with Gordy.
Between 1959 and 1961, Johnson would issue nine Billboard Hot 100 singles including two Top 10s. The first of them was "You Got What It Takes", which reached No.10 in the US and No.7 in the UK Singles Chart. It sold over one million copies, and was awarded a gold disc. "I Love The Way You Love" reached No.9. He scored his final US Top 40 single in 1960 with "(You've Got To) Move Two Mountains". It also sold a million copies, giving Johnson his second gold disc.
Johnson enjoyed many hits in Australia where he racked up a total of eight Top 40 hits, including three chart-toppers. "Come To Me" was released in Australia on EMI's London Records (as were most of his Australian releases) and reached No.16 on the 2UE Top 40 in Sydney. "You Got What It Takes" was his biggest Australian hit, topping the national charts for over 16 weeks in 1960. After "I Love The Way You Love" became a national Top 10 hit in mid 1960, Johnson flew to Australia to meet entrepreneur and Big Show creator Lee Gordon, and performed in his September Big Show, "Twist It Up". At the top of the bill were Bobby Rydell, Chubby Checker, and James Darren with Jackie Wilson, Johnson, and Barry Mann. They were supported by Johnny O'Keefe, The Delltones and Col Joye.
In the UK, he had two Top Ten hits. "You Got What It Takes", reached No.7 in 1960, and "I'll Pick a Rose for My Rose" got to No.10 in 1969. Three other recordings made the UK chart: "I Love The Way You Love", "Ain't Gonna Be That Way" and "I Miss You Baby".
After issuing his final Motown singles in the U.S. in 1968, Johnson remained with Motown working on sales and promotion throughout the 1970s. He also wrote songs for Tyrone Davis and Johnnie Taylor.
Johnson continued singing into the 1990s, releasing a solo album on the London based Motorcity Records label. Johnson died of a stroke on 16 May 1993, in Columbia, South Carolina, at the age of 54. He is interred at Woodlawn Cemetery in Detroit.
Доп. информация:
Bce 4 полноформатника замечательного певца 60х Марва Джонсона. Для ознакомления ролик:
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 24.11 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  214.99 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1