Год издания: 2014
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:54:39
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

01. Right Or Wrong (2:50)
02. Sittin' On Top Of The World (4:39)
03. Keep Knockin' But You Can't' Come In (2:52)
04. Some Of These Days (4:06)
05. Who's Sorry Now (2:49)
06. There'll Be Some Changes Made (3:08)
07. In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree (4:09)
08. Chinatown My Chinatown (3:23)
09. Four Or Five Times (3:11)
10. Sweet Georgia Brown (3:30)
11. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) (4:01)
12. Down By The Ohio (3:27)
13. The Waltz You Saved For Me (3:44)
14. Take It Slow And Easy (3:13)
15. Wabash Blues (4:21)
16. Musical Brownies Theme (1:09)

Singer Carolyn Martin has been described as “… a winning throwback to the days where emotion was measured and artful rather than loud and histrionic.” From European concert halls to intimate venues at home in Nashville, fans have come to know Carolyn as a vocalist with a unique sense of musical style, a charismatic stage presence and a voice that exudes passion and experience – the soulful elegance that is the very essence of music.
Carolyn's music draws inspiration not only from the classic western swing groups of the 1930s through the 1950s, but also from the big band swing era, broadway show tunes, and southern blues. Her CD "Cookin' With Carolyn" was named the 2011 Best Western Swing Album by the Western Music Association while her prior project, "Swing" was named as one of the top Swing CD's of the year in 2009. Carolyn was recently named the 2010 Western Swing Female Vocalist of the Year by the Academy of Western Artists, what nominated by the Western Music Association for 4 awards in 2010 (including, Album of the year and Female Vocalist of the Year) and was inducted into the Texas Western Swing Hall Of Fame in 2011.
Carolyn's latest CD, "Tennessee Local" continues to stretch the bounds of traditional western swing - in addition to her original songs, the album includes songs from composers like Irving Berlin and George Gershwin as well as western swing composers like Cindy Walker and Fred Rose.
Why I recorded a “Platter of Brownies: The Music of Milton Brown”, by Carolyn Martin
I’ve always taken a rather broad view about what qualifies as “western swing.” I’ve recorded brand new compositions as well as songs from Broadway shows and beloved movies. I've recorded songs by artists from Hank Williams and Faron Young to Duke Ellington and Rosemary Clooney, as well as classics by those giants on whose shoulders all of us who make this music stand: Bob Wills, Spade Cooley and Cindy Walker.
For this project, the band and I decided we would tap into the roots of the genre – and that led us straight to the music of Milton Brown and His Musical Brownies. We had Milton’s complete recordings with us while we were on tour in Canada last summer, and once we decided to do the record, we discovered that our job was not so much finding songs that we liked but choosing which songs to discard – not an easy task!
In the end, the 16 songs on “A Platter of Brownies” are a fair representation of the Brownies’ varied repertoire. Our goal was not to duplicate the sound of the original recordings; our arrangements, which were group efforts done in the studio immediately prior to recording, were fashioned to suit our inclinations and musical tastes while trying to retain the energy and spirit of the Brownies’ wonderful versions.
This album would not have been possible without the incredible musicians and singers who wholeheartedly contributed their talents to this project. Thanks to all of you. You swing hard! ~Carolyn Martin

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.68 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  129.2 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1