Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Enforcer - From Beyond

- Limited Edition -

Жанр: Heavy/Speed Metal Носитель: CD Год издания: 2015
Издатель (лейбл): Nuclear Blast Records Номер по каталогу: 27361 34160
Страна исполнителя (группы): Sweden Продолжительность: 00:42:45
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)Тип рипа: image+.cue Битрейт аудио: lossless
Источник (релизер): Собственный CD Наличие сканов: Да (Complete 600 DPI)Доп. информация писал(а):
Цитата:

Olof Wikstrand - Vocals, Guitars: Jonas Wikstrand - Drums:
Joseph Tholl - Guitars: Tobias Lindqvist - Bass:
Following the previous “Death By Fire” album, my path with the Swedish NWOBHM / Proto Speed Metal revival ENFORCER crossed again with the fresh release of “From Beyond”, time again issued by Nuclear Blast Records. Looking back, when I listen to ENFORCER and their undying passion towards British Metal, I can’t help but think of the gods that I have been inspired by from the United Kingdom. The ones that should be called Nephilim like IRON MAIDEN, TOKYO BLADE, SATAN, QUARTZ, BLITZKRIEG, CLOVEN HOOF among the very best, ENFORCER bestowed them all and stole my senses. Something darker and fiercer began with the rising of “Death By Fire”, especially due to the crystallized “Diamonds” that knocked me out. With the emergence of “From Beyond”, I felt a kind of continuance to the previous album, following the maturity of the themes and wistful direction of the music, yet also that same old devotion and classic inspiration thanks to the early gods of British Metal.

Cruising by the spirit of old, enchanted by a slow demonic invasion, ENFORCER tried to be wittier on this album. While still gunning down number by number of Speed Metal robustness, infusing harmonic guitars and a high pitched front, which appeared to be even more restless with a measure of agony in comparison to the early days, “From Beyond” displays a sleek kind of songwriting, constantly straightforward leaning on tradition along with a few composite manifestations that will certainly trigger something in your envisioning of the band. Tagging along, as always, is the musicians’ high end ability to produce immense dexterity of playing that is so decisive and compelling. Frankly, I found myself everywhere on this album and was heavily impressed in contrast to the previous record.

Running through the tracklist, I found a number of the soon to be classic tunes of the current revival wave. “Hell Will Follow” mastering the old melodic charms and the opening fist of “Destroyer” with its crushing speed and down to the bone chorus, sliced through the skin just as the “Into The Night” era of ENFORCER. “Undying Evil” is and old school Metal anthem of pure retro class, taking me into a glory ride with a sort of journey between “Diamonds” and “Death By Fire”, Olof Wikstrand assumes his position to be one of the dirtiest high pitchers, and over time his raspy tones are felt. “Below the Slumber” and “From Beyond” is ENFORCER no doubt but in a wretched and scarred face. Still maintaining their origins, the foursome crew added mournfulness between the lines. If you listened to “Death By Fire”, you would noticed that the darkened aspect of the tunes was to be expected, on the other hand, it is a kind of a needed vigorous efforts that totally worked this time around.

It was written in the label’s info sheet that the band took inspiration from Eastern Metal bands, possibly old ones as it was hard for me to recognize any of the names. However, frankly all I mostly listened was British Metal, especially early IRON MAIDEN of the first two releases. But that doesn’t really matter doesn’t it? Desire for a fuel for your fire, take your pick with “From Beyond”.

Review written by Lior “Steinmetal” Stein for www.metal-temple.com

Links:

http://enforcer.se/
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Enforcer/53941

#77701. Destroyer
02. Undying Evil
03. From Beyond
04. One with Fire
05. Below the Slumber
06. Hungry They Will Come
07. The Banshee
08. Farewell
09. Hell Will Follow
10. Mask of Red Death
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 3 from 29. August 2011

EAC extraction logfile from 7. March 2015, 11:56

Enforcer / From Beyond

Used drive  : ATAPI   iHAS122   W   Adapter: 2  ID: 0

Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction                      : 48
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Installed external ASPI interface

Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 1024 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files\FLAC\flac.exe
Additional command line options : -V -8 -T "Date=%year%" -T "Genre=%genre%" -T"COMMENT=Ripped by  Ilijan" -8 -V %source%

TOC of the extracted CD

Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  3:41.47 |         0    |    16621
        2  |  3:41.47 |  3:53.13 |     16622    |    34109
        3  |  7:34.60 |  3:22.60 |     34110    |    49319
        4  | 10:57.45 |  2:52.21 |     49320    |    62240
        5  | 13:49.66 |  6:21.50 |     62241    |    90865
        6  | 20:11.41 |  4:32.39 |     90866    |   111304
        7  | 24:44.05 |  4:17.23 |    111305    |   130602
        8  | 29:01.28 |  4:12.48 |    130603    |   149550
        9  | 33:14.01 |  3:19.10 |    149551    |   164485
       10  | 36:33.11 |  6:12.32 |    164486    |   192417

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename D:\ИЛИЯН\Enforcer - From Beyond.wav

Peak level 98.8 %
     Extraction speed 3.7 X
     Range quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC CFBEA604
     Copy CRC CFBEA604
     Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track  1  not present in database
Track  2  not present in database
Track  3  not present in database
Track  4  not present in database
Track  5  not present in database
Track  6  not present in database
Track  7  not present in database
Track  8  not present in database
Track  9  not present in database
Track 10  not present in database

None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database

End of status report

---- CUETools DB Plugin V2.1.3

[CTDB TOCID: ralntl.SzjZ5KaXccwhpXBYkc7U-] disk not present in database, Submit result: ralntl.SzjZ5KaXccwhpXBYkc7U- has been uploaded

==== Log checksum 7596CBF3DB2D6D44344312D5A29AEADDF567EE61B262FA03A51393DA5F322223 ====
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 8.52 КБ / Просмотров 79 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  354.98 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1